LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moving out of the state so must sell soon the car currently has 13s on it. v6 runs great just replaced the smog pump but havent got it smogged cuz i just found out that i need to move. asking 1400 obo car is located in anderson cali.

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Originally posted by redwhite_62@Feb 6 2010, 03:35 PM~16533194
moving out of the state so must sell soon the car currently has 13s on it. v6 runs great just replaced the smog pump but havent got it smogged cuz i just found out that i need to move. asking 1400 obo car is located in anderson cali.

So you are going to be my neighbor??? :0 :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Originally posted by redwhite_62@Feb 6 2010, 10:24 PM~16536356
Yep I'm moving to Orem Utah how far is that from you
It is about 40 minutes from me. I'm in Roy :cheesy: When you get down here get at me so we can kick it and you can meet the rest of the car clubs out here :0 :biggrin: No homo!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome Roy. My name is Edgar I arrive next week but ill hit you guys up when you guys getting together

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Originally posted by redwhite_62@Feb 8 2010, 08:39 PM~16554027
Thanks for the welcome Roy.    My name is Edgar I arrive next week but ill hit you guys up when you guys getting together
:biggrin: My name is Jose and Roy is the city I live in :biggrin: You making me feel all country and shit :roflmao: It's all good!!! We are supposed to be getting together in March at Autorama and Autorama is a 3 day party and all the car clubs get together and kick it. It is the first car show of the year over here :cool:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Feb 8 2010, 09:22 PM~16554605
:biggrin: My name is Jose and Roy is the city I live in :biggrin: You making me feel all country and shit :roflmao: It's all good!!! We are supposed to be getting together in March at Autorama and Autorama is a 3 day party and all the car clubs get together and kick it. It is the first car show of the year over here :cool:
Aw lol I had to re read it My bad. Anyways I'll make sure too get ready for it I don't if I'll have my 62 in time tough

·
Registered
475 Posts
whoever buy it i got a full white pillow top int for it and the car it came out of only has 43xx miles was in a garage for 30 years oh and its leather. the dash and carpet is grey :cool:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Just bring it down with you and we'll make it a hopper :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts