LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
57 RAG
30,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PICS ON PAGE 3 NO MORE BUMPER KIT SO THE PRICE IS 7GS FIRM NO OFFERS NO TRADES STRAIGHT UP 7 GRAND CASH I WORK TOO MUCH SO CAR IS IN GARAGE SO SOMEONE COME GET IT AND ENJOY IT CALL OR TXT 719-468-5828

I'm selling my 1981 factory conversion regal convertible it's a decent ride runs real good I've driven it to a car show 3hrs away and back in the same day and has never left me stranded. Has a 305 chevy under the hood with some edelbrock accessories nothing too fancy. It has gold mirrors and a bumper kit some pics are outdated but the last ones I post will be recent. This says CV on the title for convertible I believe. I'm selling for $7500 I'm not interested in cash offers the price is what it is and no trades I also don't care if some of you think it's worth it or not I really don't care cuz I don't need to sell it. If you want to talk about the car just call me fuck all the pm shit if I don't answer I'm working so txt me your name and what your asking about along with number and I'll call back. I'm not trying to be an ass just don't have time for games.719-468-5828

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
1 - 20 of 91 Posts