LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
damn never seen that. thought it should stay on track plenty good with all the shit in the door. The rollers screw up on all caddies and the window comes off track, theres a fix guide on impalassforum that tells how to fix it. Its a few bucks for the new rollers.

·
The Canadian
7,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn never seen that. thought it should stay on track plenty good with all the shit in the door. The rollers screw up on all caddies and the window comes off track, theres a fix guide on impalassforum that tells how to fix it. Its a few bucks for the new rollers.
Yea I never knew it was there too, but you definitely need it or the window just goes sideways :uh: . Any chance you have the link to that? I gotta take off the door panel to put this back on anyways, might be a good idea to do them too while I'm in there.
wow never see that before
You learn somethin new everyday :wow: :biggrin:

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
I have them window guide clips in stock fellas...;)

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts

·
The Canadian
7,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just to finish off the thread. I didn't even have to take off the door panel to fix this, the window was so loose without this clip that I just tilted the rear edge outta the track, snapped the new clip in the hole, pushed the whole window back into the track and the clip snapped back into the track. You gotta love quick easy fixes :cheesy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts