1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
How much

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
There is no such thing as an original Buick Regal convertible. Buick never made a Regal vert. Any G-body convertible would've been built at a post-production coach builder.

·
Bellin'
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is no such thing as an original Buick Regal convertible. Buick never made a Regal vert. Any G-body convertible would've been built at a post-production coach builder.
thanks, i know this, was just sayin it was done when car was new... not some 1997 chop top job haha. thanks ya'll

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
is it yours? r you selling it or just trying to get ideas so you can make a offer on it?
ok when he figures out how much he wants for it let me know. just sold my impala convertible and would like a regal vert if the price is right

·
GT Colorado
2,894 Posts
I think the homie Larry just sold his for 7500 but his was real nice and completely done, it was in the classifieds on this site a month ago or so

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
you might want to take a look at the conversion a little closer. Maybe its just me but that back window section looks kind of WACK

This one had an asking price of $7000 and it took a bit to sell. I imagine it sold for a hair less

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
most of us knew what you ment by original convert bro, car is nice no matter what condition its still a convertible theres lot of regals out there probably the most of any lowrider car but how many of these do you see at a show need more pictures but i would say 5 cause look how much a stock regal runs, and look how much it costs to convert one

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
I do not believe it to be a coach built rag, because it does not have the quarter glass windows.

This cutlass has the quarter glass

View attachment 371304
i agree with you and the body of the car rides up a little to high under the top just past the doors.

·
9,464 Posts

·
9,464 Posts
if it was professionaly done

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
looks like its the right way to me, most dont have the quater windows at all, but have seen some, dont look like it was done bye anyone but a out sourced builder for the company

1 - 20 of 65 Posts