LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1984 Buick Regal for sale or trade for 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964 Impala. Has four Reds pumps, four Delta dumps, twelve solenoids, ten batteries, fenner pump heads, front eight cylinders, rear ten cylinders, front 3.5 ton Reds springs, rear 1 ton springs, four switches, front switch, rear switch, rear left switch, rear right switch. Triple gold dayton stamped 72 spoke wire wheels, 155/80/13 tires. Rebuilt motor and transmission. Sitting in storage right now. Dont message me unless it is in the interest of purchasing, trading for an Impala, or possibly a 2007 newer Tahoe, Denali, Yukon, Escalade. In any attempt to contact using word that are not in the positive interest advancement of purchasing or trading will followed with harrassment, threatening, and fraudulent activities complaints and your acknowledgement, acceptance, and concent for the deletion of your account. This is none negotiable.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I appreciate your offer and I'll give it consideration. I will let you know that I have received other offers of the same and higher. Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts