LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this car for a hommie at the auction but may need to resale it. I KNOW its worth ALOT more so the $1,000 is FIRM</span>. When was the last time you seen a Regal Limited with t-tops and cheap too? ;)
Yes, its wrecked but it will look great again with a used $300 front clip.
Its a RARE 1984 Buick Regal Limited with factory t-tops, <span style=\'color:blue\'>Blue pillow top crush interior
and a V8 engine. There are a few Regals out there with t-tops but hardly ever do they have the gears on the column. That is because they are the sporty GN or the t-type Regals. Here is this Limited t-top regal for those that enjoy Luxury with a sporty look. :0
I am not 100% sure it will not go to my hommie because I need to come up with some CASH if i'm going to sell it to him. And we all know the economy is not all there right now. So, i'm not too sure i'm going to be able to help the hommie because I need to come up with an additional $550 to take it from Lexington S. Carolina to Houston.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are you asking yourself "is there any frame damage from the wreck? :confused: Don't ask me, i've never seen the car in person. :0 J/K, but I only know what the pictures tell me so you will probably make the same educated guess as me or better. But if you see the pictures from the wreck, the bumper got bent at the bumper shock so if there is any damage there it will only be the frame shock which can be unscrewed and another one put in its place. So, it looks like its pretty much just switching the parts out(plug and play?). Here is a couple of more pictures of the wrecked area and the motor which looks to have received NO DAMAGE if any.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No buyers at $1G? :confused: Thought someone would take this t-top Regal for a winter project quick. :scrutinize:

·
chrome & paint!
3,053 Posts
sorry homie but not worth it that frame is bent and ur gonna have to spend more than 300 to fix the " wrecked " part

·
Super Moderator
113,342 Posts
Originally posted by astro64a409@Dec 1 2008, 09:23 PM~12306382
No buyers at $1G? :confused: Thought someone would take this t-top Regal for a winter project quick. :scrutinize:
i'm into regals, but no way jose.

·
Super Moderator
113,342 Posts
sell me the blue dash for my regal though. don't need nothing else off that. :biggrin:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by locodewey@Dec 2 2008, 10:26 PM~12318150
sorry homie but not worth it that frame is bent and ur gonna have to spend more than 300 to fix the " wrecked " part
I doubt there is any frame damage. The bumper got bent at the shock that screws into the frame. And yes, it will take "more than $300 to fix". Now, for the part of not being "worth it". The reason I saved this Regal from getting crushed is because its a Limited with factory t-tops and that alone makes this Regal stand out from other Regals. Every1 is always looking for something to make their car stand out and this is something factory and not common. ;)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by CAPRICE2LOW@Dec 3 2008, 12:52 PM~12323494
give ya 50 bucks
:0 Tempting but i'm going to pass on it. I'm already working on transporting it to Houston to fix it. There is a 1985 Regal with nasty damage to the rear and it will be perfect for the front clip.

·
Super Moderator
113,342 Posts
Originally posted by astro64a409@Dec 3 2008, 01:46 PM~12323823
:0 Tempting but i'm going to pass on it. I'm already working on transporting it to Houston to fix it. There is a 1985 Regal with nasty damage to the rear and it will be perfect for the front clip.
thanks for the hookup on the interior of the other regal. ;) :cool:

let me know when i can pull it out. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts