LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has a 229 v6, runs rough prolly timing or carb work needed. was going to fix and frame off but i just realized i cant afford to lowride anymore. call this one a "death for the cause" if you will. watch for my lac in my signature to be fore sale too....rims not included, holes cut for the rack. some rust inder doors and dents, interior is dirty in pics but flawless. even drivers seat and armrest

have full cadillac 90's side mouldings for it, and euro tailight panel included. dont ask me to buy anything separate. goodbye lowriding, ill miss you. i got no choice....$$$ is gone.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
:(

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
ANY RUST

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 509Rider@Aug 19 2005, 07:31 PM~3659185
:(
i know, im fucked man, i think imma let nauture take its course and just step back from lowriding, ill never have the money to do my car how i want or even satisfactory. i honestly thought id be an old school lowrider, like teachin the youngins when im 50 about how we used to do it, but ill never get to. just isnt meant to be i guess. i think imma sell my lac too and buy something just like everyone else...im tired of struggling to save and save and then get no where. tools will come next. god doesnt want me to have a lowrider, why should i fight it?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 19 2005, 07:22 PM~3659777
i know, im fucked man, i think imma let nauture take its course and just step back from lowriding, ill never have the money to do my car how i want or even satisfactory.  i honestly thought id be an old school lowrider, like teachin the youngins when im 50 about how we used to do it, but ill never get to. just isnt meant to be i guess. i think imma sell my lac too and buy something just like everyone else...im tired of struggling to save and save and then get no where. tools will come next.  god doesnt want me to have a lowrider, why should i fight it?
u going to prison fool

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 19 2005, 08:22 PM~3659777
i know, im fucked man, i think imma let nauture take its course and just step back from lowriding, ill never have the money to do my car how i want or even satisfactory.  i honestly thought id be an old school lowrider, like teachin the youngins when im 50 about how we used to do it, but ill never get to. just isnt meant to be i guess. i think imma sell my lac too and buy something just like everyone else...im tired of struggling to save and save and then get no where. tools will come next.  god doesnt want me to have a lowrider, why should i fight it?

GOD DAMN IT !!!!!! you make my heart ache homie. i really feel your pain, we all struggle day in and out to try to get the things we want, often with no success. keep you head up son, i hope better times are on the horizon for you. try your best to grind through it. stay up !!

j.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 19 2005, 08:22 PM~3659777
:dunno: sorry to hear that bro

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
what do you want for the rims

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Aug 19 2005, 07:22 PM~3659777
Man never ever give up..............if you always wanted to be the old school lowrider that the youngins are comin to then do it, take a break if you have to but don't give up. Keep somethin on the back burner for when you got that itch you can tinker with or practice something on & if you can't afford to keep building then just keep increasing your knowelege by staying close to the scene if not in it (l got a buzz, talkin about knoweledge & not sure if spelled it right.......lol). just keep your lowriding foundation so that no matter how much you think you are down you got something to build on.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by 2drWood@Aug 20 2005, 01:18 AM~3661057
Man never ever give up..............if you always wanted to be the old school lowrider that the youngins are comin to then do it, take a break if you have to but don't give up. Keep somethin on the back burner for when you got that itch you can tinker with or practice something on & if you can't afford to keep building then just keep increasing your knowelege by staying close to the scene if not in it (l got a buzz, talkin about knoweledge & not sure if spelled it right.......lol). just keep your lowriding foundation so that no matter how much you think you are down you got something to build on.
your all right when you tell me to keep going. but i wish there was a way for you to take in 3 seconds of how i feel when i look at what i have and what i want. maybe im spoiled and i just should shut the fuck up. in any case, im taking a break, maybe permanent....its shitty, and it hurts me to even say it but, i dont think ill be back. what can i do...i already know alot of stuff and the rest i feel to know is all through experience, which i just cant seem to get the chance to learn. im the odd man out. :(

·
Registered
795 Posts
hey playa i can show u how to make money in real estate i was broke dick few years ago now i make 30000 a month can show u how with no money in ur pocket trust me it is easy

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Aug 20 2005, 09:26 AM~3661894
hey playa i can show u how to make money in real estate i was broke dick few years ago now i make 30000 a month can show u how with no money in ur pocket trust me it is easy
PM ME

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
You will come back around, its frustrating sometimes, like a couple of weeks ago I had a tire loose its tread on the freeway going like 70 it ripped my rear molding off and beat up my lower quarter, I ordered a new lower rocker the fucker was like 330 bux, plus I had to get it painted. Not something I had money for, but I made it work, just be patient I have been building my car for over 4 years.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 509Rider@Aug 20 2005, 02:39 PM~3662351
You will come back around, its frustrating sometimes, like a couple of weeks ago I had a tire loose its tread on the freeway going like 70 it ripped my rear molding off and beat up my lower quarter, I ordered a new lower rocker the fucker was like 330 bux, plus I had to get it painted. Not something I had money for, but I made it work, just be patient I have been building my car for over 4 years.
i hope your right man, i just want a place to work on my car and everything is keeping me from it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts