LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1984 Caddy with 70,000 miles on it - I'm the third owner of the car and I have only put about 40 miles on it,I have clean Louisiana title in hand. Paint looks nice,but it has some minor issues on the passenger side 2-3 small dents and the vinyl top shows some age,however the car still looks very nice. Engine runs very nicely and sounds good . Interior has one rip in the driver's seat and wear on driver's door panel-very minor stuff in my opinion.....the car just needs a good home, I hate to sell it but my plans kinda changed in the $ department. $2200.00 is exactly what I paid 2 months ago and what I need for it........thanks for looking

·
Sir.Beto
141 Posts
Originally posted by dwnsouthcutty@Feb 14 2010, 06:35 PM~16611672
I have a 1984 Caddy with 70,000 miles on it - I'm the third owner of the car and I have only put about 40 miles on it,I have clean Louisiana title in hand. Paint looks nice,but it has some minor issues on the passenger side 2-3 small dents and the vinyl top shows some age,however the car still looks very nice. Engine runs very nicely and sounds good . Interior has one rip in the driver's seat and wear on driver's door panel-very minor stuff in my opinion.....the car just needs a good home, I hate to sell it but my plans kinda changed in the $ department. $2200.00 is exactly what I paid 2 months ago and what I need for it........thanks for looking

Where s car the at

1 - 7 of 7 Posts