LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 2 DOOR BLACK CAPRICE, BURGENDY INTERIOR. 42 INCH SUNROOF, 13X7 DEEP DISH BLACK NIPPLES AND BLACK HUB WIRES. 98.620 MILES ON CAR. AIR CONDITIONING WORKS GOOD, 90 CLIPPED, UP TO DATE TAGS, NO RUST. WANT $3500 CASH AND THE CAR IS YOURS. I WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY TRANSPORTATION COSTS.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Thats a clean ride...I would pick it up i didnt have all my rides trying to sell 2 myself....

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ourstyle@Aug 27 2005, 04:41 PM~3704254
1985 2 DOOR BLACK CAPRICE, BURGENDY INTERIOR.  42 INCH SUNROOF, 13X7 DEEP DISH BLACK NIPPLES AND BLACK HUB WIRES.  98.620 MILES ON CAR.  AIR CONDITIONING WORKS GOOD, 90 CLIPPED, UP TO DATE TAGS, NO RUST.  WANT $3500 CASH AND THE CAR IS YOURS.  I WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY TRANSPORTATION COSTS.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
:0 :0 purty.
well, im really going to have to see what i can do about getting down there man. my buddy said he could get a load down there, so i can get a ride down there from him and sleep in his truck ( has a dual bunk) and drive the car back :cool: :( :ugh: im kinda skurd to do that, but if it couldnt make it, what would be the point in buyin git. . Has the car been repainted?
so if you really would PM me your number and name so i could get in direct contect with you. i dont wanna sound like a person trying to rob you haha but sence im from a long way, is there a good and bad time to be there? work? or what not. because i have no clue as to when i will get there or what day yet. it all depends on when the driver has a load to take.
thanks man, and im not bull shitten ither. i have the cash in hand. just gotta ride down there. take like 20 hours. but it looks worth it.
also, do you have the stock wheels and tires? just a thought for the drive home. what what the speedo? did you change the gear for that when you put on the 13s?

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by ourstyle@Aug 28 2005, 09:14 PM~3710036
FORT WORTH ,
so, you dont really wanna sale this car do you? looking for trades eh?

·
Registered
929 Posts
drool

landau

2 of em!!

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by Zakir@Aug 29 2005, 02:35 AM~3711370
drool

landau