LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a 1985 Buick Regal Limited, and my brake lights work and my blinkers!!!!!!!!!!!

My Question

Where is the ground for the talights, I know its in the trunck on drivers side rear wheelswell, and stuff, BUT WHICH WIRE, so I can splice it or something, I NEED THESE LIGHTS TO WORK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they do work sometimes, but not really, because my car bounces and shit from the juice :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ;) :cool:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:uh:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
For the ground you should be able to spot it right away. It is in the trunk next to the rear harness plug next to the inside of the quarter panel. It is screwed to the trunk's sheet metal. You might also have a bad connection at the plug. Also check the plug on the side of the fuse box. It's thin and long and runs up the side of the fuse box. I was having the same problem that your having and it was the damn plugs. Both of them.

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 82 REGAL@Jul 24 2003, 10:21 PM
For the ground you should be able to spot it right away. It is in the trunk next to the rear harness plug next to the inside of the quarter panel. It is screwed to the trunk's sheet metal. You might also have a bad connection at the plug. Also check the plug on the side of the fuse box. It's thin and long and runs up the side of the fuse box. I was having the same problem that your having and it was the damn plugs. Both of them.
OH, OK I WILL DO, damn bettery racks in the way too :uh:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NEVERMIND< found shit out for myself ;) :cheesy: :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts