LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy i know is selling an 85 caprice...44000 og miles...orig paint and interior...the color is an old cream yellow/brown?....car looks like its in great condition..
hes asking 2500
he had one pic posted up with the ad and the car looked real straight but ill try and get pics up by the weekend
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Originally posted by DirtyBird Rider@Aug 23 2005, 08:53 PM~3679368
guy i know is selling an 85 caprice...44000 og miles...orig paint and interior...the color is an old cream yellow/brown?....car looks like its in great condition..
hes asking 2500
he had one pic posted up with the ad and the car looked real straight but ill try and get pics up by the weekend
i have one to .its for sale with a 42'' sunroof 96.000 mile og here the pic ac blow cold.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,831 Posts
Originally posted by ourstyle@Aug 23 2005, 10:02 PM~3679905
i have one to  .its for sale with a 42'' sunroof  96.000 mile og here the pic ac blow cold.
interested in a trade for a 90'd fleetwood 85' :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Originally posted by ourstyle@Aug 23 2005, 09:02 PM~3679905
i have one to  .its for sale with a 42'' sunroof  96.000 mile og here the pic ac blow cold.
So how much for the black one? where you located at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,596 Posts
arr i hate it when all the good ones are outa state, i belive its texas right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Located in Fort Worth, TX.

The black caprice with sunroof is $3,500 or a possible trade for a Fleetwood Cadillac (80 - 85 2 door or 90 - 91 4 door)

The Ourstyle Harley is in the garage under cover waiting for the next Lowrider show to come to Dallas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by ourstyle@Aug 24 2005, 03:42 PM~3684491
Located in Fort Worth, TX.

The black caprice with sunroof is $3,500 or a possible trade for a Fleetwood Cadillac (80 - 85 2 door or 90 - 91 4 door)

The Ourstyle Harley is in the garage under cover waiting for the next Lowrider show to come to Dallas.
well, is there any way i could get this car? i mean texas is a lil far for me, im in indiana. but i would love to have it, and if the cars rust free, i got the cash. :cheesy: like you would mind to trailer it closer to me would ya :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 24 2005, 04:30 PM~3684805
well, is there any way i could get this car? i mean texas is a lil far for me, im in indiana. but i would love to have it, and if the cars rust free, i got the cash.  :cheesy:  like you would mind to trailer it closer to me would ya :biggrin:
3500 cash and you take care of the rest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by ourstyle@Aug 24 2005, 05:21 PM~3685106
3500 cash and you take care of the rest.
well, im not to sure on how to take care of the rest :( i dont trust many car hauling companys... so im trying to think of how to do it.
im wondering how much it would be to hire someone to bring it to me, or to take me to go get it with a trailer.
AARRR everything greats far aways.
so is there any rust? dents or other stuff? got any inside pics, engine bay, under side, all that kinda stuff?


EDIT: im looking at a car transit, they want year and model. how do you spell it? laundu? im very real about this man. so im really trying to get some qouts from them. so if i was the buy sight unseen i need some very detailed pics and such
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 24 2005, 05:39 PM~3685216
well, im not to sure on how to take care of the rest :(  i dont trust many car hauling companys... so im trying to think of how to do it.
  im wondering how  much it would be to hire someone to bring it to me, or to take me to go get it with a trailer.
  AARRR everything greats far aways.
  so is there any rust? dents or other stuff? got any inside pics, engine bay, under side, all that kinda stuff?
No rust, car is clean. I'll send pictures later. I am on my way out to a ULA meeting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,061 Posts
you know the cars should come back to me in cali.
should have taken my hopper instead.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by ourstyle@Aug 24 2005, 05:48 PM~3685289
No rust, car is clean.  I'll send pictures later.  I am on my way out to a ULA meeting.
good deal
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top