LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best of the best...climate control stored...does not see rain..driven 5 times this summer...end of summer for sale or trade post...please dont pm or reply unless u are for real....not looking to be haggled.. 8k or trade

once again if u can handle the price lets talk... if u have a interesting worthwhile trade ill take a look..if u cant move on..im not intrested in any imports or trucks

this car is listed on bumpstop.com and is located in north eastern ohio

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by purplemonte@Aug 23 2006, 08:51 PM~6029410
more pics/info. interior? setup? engine? frame? nobodys gonna offer 8 grand if they dont know anything about the car.
guess u cant read

·
White Devil
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by BLVDCRUISER@Aug 23 2006, 10:49 PM~6029398
best of the best...climate control stored...does not see rain..driven 5 times this summer...end of summer for sale or trade post...please dont pm or reply unless u are for real....not looking to be haggled.. 8k or trade

once again if u can handle the price lets talk... if u have a interesting worthwhile trade ill take a look..if u cant move on..im not intrested in any imports or trucks

this car is listed on bumpstop.com and is located in north eastern ohio
You should trade for this car http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=280091

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
More pics of the Caprice. The Interior is like fucking new and the car rides great.
The bottomside is the cleanest I've seen in a long time.

It also has a piston pump to the front that has been added since these pictures were taken. The pump hasnt been charged up though, lol.

http://lowriderimpala.com/caprice.html

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
is the frame fully wrapped?????????????????

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by redline@Aug 24 2006, 07:35 PM~6035695
is the frame fully wrapped?????????????????
stress points are wrapped, front uppers and lowers are reinforced

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Aug 24 2006, 08:09 PM~6035920
stress points are wrapped, front uppers and lowers are reinforced
did you build this car??

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Originally posted by redline@Aug 24 2006, 07:06 PM~6036301
did you build this car??

I did the paint, top, new carpet, and moonroof. I think I also had the rear arches and upper a-arms done. This car is super clean, never had any rust anywhere, car came from Texas.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
no sir ^^^^ this guy did. And did a hell of a job I must say.

Originally posted by redline@Aug 24 2006, 09:06 PM~6036301
did you build this car??

I've helped my homie Matt change some shit on it though. Put a chain bridge in the back, 3rd pump, etc..

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
what do the engine look like any chrome ?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Originally posted by johnny coconut@Aug 24 2006, 09:12 PM~6036349
I did the paint, top, new carpet, and moonroof. I think I also had the rear arches and upper a-arms done. This car is super clean, never had any rust anywhere, car came from Texas.
did you own this car too :uh:

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Originally posted by redline@Aug 24 2006, 07:29 PM~6036491
did you own this car too :uh:
Yeah, I had it for a year or 2. It took first place at Indy LRM one year. I build and sell 1-3 cars a year, I get bored quick. There are 2 of my old cars for sale on LIL right now, and i'll be selling my 90'd Fleetwood soon too, but I gotta let Tuna Sammich do his thing first, then i'll put mine up.........

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by johnny coconut@Aug 24 2006, 09:57 PM~6036739
Yeah, I had it for a year or 2. It took first place at Indy LRM one year. I build and sell 1-3 cars a year, I get bored quick. There are 2 of my old cars for sale on LIL right now, and i'll be selling my 90'd Fleetwood soon too, but I gotta let Tuna Sammich do his thing first, then i'll put mine up.........

knock yourself out buddy, mine is getting lifted and some double deuces smacked on it next weekend. lowriders are hard to sell on this lowrider site.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Aug 24 2006, 08:01 PM~6036780
knock yourself out buddy, mine is getting lifted and some double deuces smacked on it next weekend.  lowriders are hard to sell on this lowrider site.

$6k and below, thats the ticket! Mine is going to go for $6k obo, so we'll see what happens..........

22's and lift to sell the ride??? I'm not hating, money talks. Whatever it takes......

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by johnny coconut@Aug 24 2006, 10:57 PM~6037215
$6k and below, thats the ticket! Mine is going to go for $6k obo, so we'll see what happens..........
22's and lift to sell the ride??? I'm not hating, money talks. Whatever it takes......
id sell mine for 6 with some chinas and a cce setup, but I couldnt do it for that price with the current setup and wheels and shit

·
White Devil
7,589 Posts
:0
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Aug 25 2006, 06:17 PM~6043897
id sell mine for 6 with some chinas and a cce setup, but I couldnt do it for that price with the current setup and wheels and shit
:0 :0 :0

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
ttt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts