LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know you haters are gona talk shit but owell i have a 1985 regal with 27 inch asanti gators lifted pro. to fit these wheels runs and drives great no issues cold air two 12s in the trunk clean ass car n o haters please i know its got big rims but i have had and still have more lows then most peeps on here no bullshit $ 6000 cash

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v6 that was rebuit 30k ago

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt and thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

·
WICKED
8,417 Posts
how much with out the wheels

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Oct 8 2007, 10:21 PM~8957209
ok i know you haters are gona talk shit but owell i have a 1985 regal with 27 inch asanti gators lifted pro. to fit these wheels runs and drives great no issues cold air  two 12s in the trunk clean ass car n o haters please  i know its got big rims but i have had and still have more lows then most peeps on here no bullshit      
1st off how come you attacking people before they even talk shit, I mean why you get butthurt about shit? Seems like your already getting offended and nobody has said a damn thing, plus I don't care if you have built 1000 lowriders, if they are not tight looking (not saying they arnt because I don't know you from the next man) the regal is really clean from what I can sense but homie this is a lowrider site, so people will talk shit.... just gotta deal with it if you plan on posting it up on here.

I go into offtopic and I expect niggas to talk shit cuz its offtopic if I can't take the heat then I have no right being there :cool:

Anywayz good luck on the sale :thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know i been on here since 02 no all bout this site

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Oct 9 2007, 08:13 PM~8964803
i know i been on here since 02 no all bout this site
Still don't make it right that u get all offended ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah hasnt been fixed yet i just put the factory lock bezel on so it dont look so bad but it does need that and i did list it thats y i showed pics

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill take 4800 cash today the rims and tires were 8000 when new lift was around 2000 u never get bak what u put in anything and yes it is a v/6 but it drives great doesnt take much to push

1 - 20 of 25 Posts