LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$6000.00 car is complete and ready for the new home...

Here we go...86 LS FULLY WRAPPED FRAME. Stock V8. Brand New Paint 2 Tone with Stock color on the bottom and black with flake on the top. Chrome AXEL. This car has all 4 cylinders already installed 8's in the front and 14's in the back but there is NO rack in the trunk yet. It does drive NO MECHANICAL WORK NEEDED!! I am trying to make it as affordable as I can for the new owner. It also proves this car has not been abused yet! Then again some might want to do their own on the car. I still have to cut and buff the car so it will be ready for its new home in about 10 days. Just add up how much it would cost you to build a car like this and throw me some REASONABLE offers. This car can come with stocks or rims of your choice. As you can see in the pics there were NO corners cut on this build. All the windows were taken out and all the parts that are removable came off before the paint and are now getting put back on. This car will be complete and ready for a set up unless you would like that done as well. This car has not been anybodies IT IS NEW to the market. Its a virgin that has not seen the streets since being in my hands and having its new paint and will stay that way until it has a new home! This car will jump if this is what you are looking for if not its a PERFECT daily cruiser it has the paint of a show car and the frame of a hopper. ;)

·
"Bloody Summer"
2,589 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is some pics of the interior sorry its a bit dusty from all the work it has had but it will clean up nicely! I will post new pics as I start to put the parts that were reomoved for paint back on.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is some before pics.

This car is completely jammed meaning it is painted under the hood trunk and ofcourse inside the doors. I am not trying to retire off of the car but make a RESONABLE offer because the first reasonable offer I get she will be gone!

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If we come to an agreement you can send me a deposit till I finish the car and I can get it shipped anywhere or I can deliver on a trailer to Cali Vegas Arizona New Mexico even Texas ofcoure for an extra fee.

Throw me some offers it will make you happy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here we go...86 LS FULLY WRAPPED FRAME. Stock V8. Brand New Paint 2 Tone with Stock color on the bottom and black with flake on the top. Chrome AXEL. This car has all 4 cylinders already installed 8's in the front and 14's in the back but there is NO rack in the trunk yet. It does drive NO MECHANICAL WORK NEEDED!! I am trying to make it as affordable as I can for the new owner. It also proves this car has not been abused yet! Then again some might want to do their own on the car. I still have to cut and buff the car so it will be ready for its new home in about 10 days. Just add up how much it would cost you to build a car like this and throw me some REASONABLE offers. This car can come with stocks or rims of your choice. As you can see in the pics there were NO corners cut on this build. All the windows were taken out and all the parts that are removable came off before the paint and are now getting put back on. This car will be complete and ready for a set

·
Registered
322 Posts
how much 2 deliver 2 odessa tx 4real :cool:

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by MEGAKRON@Nov 26 2008, 01:17 AM~12261538
damn you always got dope rides!

Thanks.

Sent out some PM's.