LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Monte Carlo Luxury Sport

Up for auction is a 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo Luxury Sport, car has Hydraulics Two Pump set up... 12 battaries, 8 to the front and 4 to the back with a brand new rack, wiring, and solenoids. Fully wrapped and reinforced frame with exteded front arms. Just replaced the motors on the pumps. The body is clean with exception of a dent on the passengers side fender, its a smooth dent that can be popped out with dentmaster and a minor dent behind the drivers door. The interior is well taken care of, very clean espically for its age. Motor runs smooth and strong and the transmission shifts smooth in all gears. Heres your chance to own a clean luxury sport for a fraction of what was invested into it. CLEAN CARFAX

Car has a Clear California Title and is located in Oxnard, CA 93036

Any questions call me anytime (805) 340-1980

ASKING 3500 obo AND ANY GOOD STOCK CAR

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
NICE MC GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Originally posted by 3rmac@Sep 21 2007, 11:15 PM~8845313
1986 Monte Carlo Luxury Sport

Up for auction is a 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo Luxury Sport, car has Hydraulics Two Pump set up... 12 battaries, 8 to the front and 4 to the back with a brand new rack, wiring, and solenoids. Fully wrapped and reinforced frame with exteded front arms. Just replaced the motors on the pumps. The body is clean with exception of a dent on the passengers side fender, its a smooth dent that can be popped out with dentmaster and a minor dent behind the drivers door. The interior is well taken care of, very clean espically for its age. Motor runs smooth and strong and the transmission shifts smooth in all gears. Heres your chance to own a clean luxury sport for a fraction of what was invested into it. CLEAN CARFAX

Car has a Clear California Title and is located in Oxnard, CA 93036

Any questions call me anytime (805) 340-1980

ASKING 3500 obo AND ANY GOOD STOCK CAR

COOL CAR HOMIE,,DID YOU SAY FULL REINFORCED FRAME,,THE FRONT LOOKS TO ME IS NOT REINFORCED!!WANNA TRADE FOR MY RADICAL??

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
u still got the mc,i wanna deal.hit me back or pm me.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by ridin505style@Sep 24 2007, 03:30 PM~8860849
TTT HELPIN A FELLOW MONTE SELLER  :biggrin:  STILL LOOKIN CLEAN MAN... SURPRISE NOT GONE YET...
THAT LS IS GONE..SOLD

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
TTT :cool:

·
Registered
268 Posts
:biggrin: sorry guys that car is in vegas now :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts