LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
STILL ORIGINAL
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1986 BUICK REGAL.FULLY BOXED FRAME. 80 INCHES ON THE BUMPER HARD IN JUST 2 LICK's,RUNS AND DRIVES ON THE FREEWAY WITH NO PROBLEMS DOUBLE PUMP 14 BRAND NEW HOTT BATTERIES ALPINE AM/FM CD/MP3 PLAYER WITH IPOD HOOK UP. NEW AMPS AND SPEAKERS ALL THROUGH THE CAR. REAL STAMPED GOLD DAYTONSON NEW TIRES ALL NEW LEATHER INTERIOR FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. NEW CARPET. NEW HEADLINER . ALSO HAS NEW GEARS AND MOTOR , AND ADEX. CONSISTENT RELIABLE. NEW PAINT, NEW SILVER LEAFING AND PINSTRIPING. CAR IS INSURED, AND REGISTERED. PINK SLIP IN HAND READY TO GO $8000 OR BEST OFFER. NO BS. CAR IS IN LOS ANGELES

·
STILL ORIGINAL
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ALSO HAVE 2 OTHER CARS FOR SALE. . . A SINGLE PUMP 1998 TOWNCAR, BRAND NEW EVERYTHING. NEVER BEEN HOPPED. LOW MILES, CARTIER EDITION. FRESH PAINT AND SILVER LEAFING, TOUCH SCREEN IN DASH, MOONROOF, NEW CHROME 13s AND TIRES, FULL FRAME AND ADEX, NEW GEAR AND SACO ON IT. 7 OR BEST OFFER. NO TRADES. PM ME FOR PICS

·
STILL ORIGINAL
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I HAVE A 80s COUPE. SINGLE PUMP LAY AND PLAY. READY TO GO. LOW MILES, AC WORKS, POWER WINDOWS, POWER SEATS . REGISTERED AND READY FOR 4000 OR BEST OR MAYBE A TRADE. PM FOR PICS

·
STILL ORIGINAL
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A LIL SOMETHING FOR EVERY LEVEL AND EVERY BUDGET:thumbsup::yes::h5::rimshot:

·
Registered
754 Posts
thats a nice cadillac

·
STILL ORIGINAL
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks man bring tha cash atake her home

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
TTT

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Rise n grind

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
I SEEN THIS CAR IN PERSON AND IT IS THE TRUTH LAYITLOW. I'M FROM S.D AND THIS MATHA FUCKA WAS ALL ON THE BUMPER NICE AND CLEAN AND I SEEN IT RIDEING ON THE FREEWAY AS WE WERE GOING BACK SOUTH. REAL SHIT THIS IS A GREAT BUY FOR ANY ONE WHO NEEDS TO SHUT SOME FOOLS UP IN THERE CITY OR JUST LOOKING FOR SOME SHIT TO BACK UP THERE SELF OR CLUB.
GOOD LUCK BIG HOMIE FROM UR S.D PATNA STEFEEZY!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts