LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna sell my would be project. i left oe of my jobs and just simply dont have the money or intrest to buid another one after my first one got stolen. it black 87 cutlass supreme. all stock. 307 v8 motor which runs very good. power windows and locks. i got the car and the passenger side door was smashed to hell and i replaced it you will need to take the power guts out of the old door and put them in the new one. the door is installed and doesnt sag or have any rust. the body its pretty straight. it has minor surface rust and only one mentionable dent on the roof. all of which is very fixable. none of the glass is cracked and the floors trunk and quarters dont have any rust. i installed monte carlo bucket seats in it along withthe back seats becasue the ones that came with it were bench and smelled like death. the interior is grey but the seats are brown. the buckets seats bolt in perfect becasue it was a split bench car from factory. i have aclean title in my hand. all the ac stuff is there it just needs to be charged and tested. im asking $1200 OBO for this. no rediculous lowballs please. also NOT looking for trades thanks

1 - 20 of 42 Posts