LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
30,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is the trim that goes around the half top over the roof and around the roof near the trunk lid

I also have the rear painted panel that is behind the trunk lid with the vinyl top studs on it for the clips.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by C h e v r o l e t I m p a l a s@Oct 1 2007, 08:28 PM~8910536
I also have the rear painted panel that is behind the trunk lid with the vinyl top studs on it for the clips.
:biggrin:

what r u askin for this part shipped to 75683 texas :biggrin:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Originally posted by C h e v r o l e t I m p a l a s@Oct 2 2007, 09:13 PM~8920141
Click my ebay link in my signature or make a good offer and I can end the auction if you have paypal
I know this is WWWAAAYYY off the topic homie but that's a FREAKY ass pic :0 make me not even wanna buy nuthin from ya hahaha :biggrin: just kiddin homie but seriously freaky pic :loco:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
i'm looking for some for my 82 cutty. Need the skinny pieces that go across the bottom of the rear window (covers the clips up) and the small corner pieces that attach to the ends of those.

Also looking for the trim that goes around the back window. goes under the vinyl top.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts