LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the deal. got this car about 1 1/2 years back, been too busy to really get at it. the reason i got it in the first place is because it was too clean to pass up. been stored in a warm dry place full time, body is prepped good enough to spray SHOW QUALITY BLACK

my plan is to get back on it in about 2 weeks but before i let it run my life for the next 6 months, i'll see if anyone wants it.

here are the specs.

LANDAU
65OOO OG MILES
MINT GREY VELOUR
STRONG 305
COLD AIR
NO RUST
NO DENTS

all the landau trim is there, even the minis from the front clip and has been finished in high polish

what it needs

new carpets, not bad not great though
new door weather stripping
exhaust leaking somewhere up near firewall

looking at 3000 USD

this box is in tight shape, as i like to do, keepin' them boxes in tight shape hahaha. had it between the shops 2 wks ago, turned key, started, mashed at 75mph on the highway no problem. runs great, nohting loose, no leaks, etc, etc...

hit me up, all questions answered w honesty.

thanks in advance.

j.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Jul 23 2005, 12:07 PM
nice car
[snapback]3464129[/snapback]​

thanks brent, all bitching at you aside. i remember you had one of these that got the lac panels done. inspiration for me at the time. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so thats the quick splash.

to try and eliminate any fuct questions

I HAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE CAR, NOTHING MISSING, ALL FILLERS, TRUNK CARPET, SPARE, LIGHTING, ETC, ETC.....

just wanted to get a gang of pics up so that you cats can take a look.

oh yeah, vinyl on roof is perfect, so will only require dye. rocker moldings are 95% perfect, 2 minor dents in think.

thanks again.

j.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
i see cross laced zeniths in the back

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here is what my black paint was, or may still come out like if this doesn't sell. this is on the homies fleet. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Jul 23 2005, 12:31 PM
[snapback]3464246[/snapback]​

hahahahahahahahaha, thats fuckin tight, i was wondering who was gonna spot those first. do you see 520s too.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is out the same house. for reference sake, so no one gets confused and thinks i'm slanging garbage. the box is coming cleaner than this if it stays.

j.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts