LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as seen before the mazda is up forsale again, this time its got custom interior started and the door handles have been shaved.... also have 2 toyota bumpers one with a valiance and the other without,

Attachments

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by bigbodyonblade@Aug 14 2005, 12:05 AM~3613812
as seen before the mazda is up forsale again, this time its got custom interior started and the door handles have been shaved....  also have 2 toyota bumpers one with a valiance and the other without,
just to say it before everyone else does might want to post up price and location

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
and show us what bumpers you got ...

theres one locally here avail ... and i havent been able to find the aftermarket shops that sell the kits like maybe a decade ago in mini truckin ..

also whats the interior looking like?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Originally posted by bigbodyonblade@Aug 14 2005, 12:05 AM~3613812
as seen before the mazda is up forsale again, this time its got custom interior started and the door handles have been shaved....  also have 2 toyota bumpers one with a valiance and the other without,
interested, how much/where u at?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
canton, south dakota, im open to trades post up what ya got.... interior has a box built in the xcab for either 3 12"s or 2 12" with a open campartment, alon with a cutom console, thats the only pic i curently have, i am trying to get more online as we speak...

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
didnt you just pick this up from bryan why you selling it already
are you looking for something differnt?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts