LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1987 chevy monte carlo ls but it has the cl on one of the fenders dont know what it stands for. but it is black exterior with gray interior. power windows and locks every thing works inside the car from heater to the a/c. and for the exterior it is in good shape no dents at all. it has the v-8 runs and drives great. this car is located in PORTLAND OREGON. asking price on the ride is 3,000 i will post up picks tomorrow or i will send you pics to your cell phone. but pics will be posted tomorrow

·
Registered
654 Posts
:( WHERE ARE THE PICS, TODAY IS TOMORROW! :cheesy:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by lonely@Nov 28 2008, 08:32 PM~12284794
i have a 1987 chevy monte carlo ls but it has the cl on one of the fenders dont know what it stands for. but it is black exterior with gray interior. power windows and locks every thing works inside the car from heater to the a/c. and for the exterior it is in good shape no dents at all. it has the v-8 runs and drives great. this car is located in PORTLAND OREGON. asking price on the ride is 3,000 i will post up picks tomorrow or i will send you pics to your cell phone. but pics will be posted tomorrow

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
any body asking 3,000 or best offer located in portland oregon

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by lonely@Dec 5 2008, 01:35 PM~12345930
any body asking 3,000 or best offer located in portland oregon

the car has been sold