LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a SUPER CLEAN original California car with 28k miles... Body is straight never in accident, Interior is like new, Back seat looks like its never been sat in... Engine starts right up runs strong. Transmition shifts smooth... Tires are in good shape, Brakes are in good shape. tags are up to date. I purchased the car on 6/19/11 for my 16 y/o Daughter as her first car so I made sure to find a safe and reliable car... I took it to my mechanic to have it looked over. He gave me the thumbs up... I hade it serviced,smoged and registered in my name... My daughter refuses to drive it she feels it is to big for her... just trying get back what I paid for it...
there is a scratch on the pass door previous owner said it was done with a shopping cart did not dent the door just scratched... as pictured
the paint on the trunk is showing wear but still shines as pictured...
the head liner is starting to sagg. I gave it a temporary fix but will need replaceing. I took it to a local upholstery shop the price is $100 to replace...
other than those minor details the car is immaculate
818-458-1216 John

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
This is a SUPER CLEAN original California car with 28k miles... Body is straight never in accident, Interior is like new, Back seat looks like its never been sat in... Engine starts right up runs strong. Transmition shifts smooth... Tires are in good shape, Brakes are in good shape. tags are up to date. I purchased the car on 6/19/11 for my 16 y/o Daughter as her first car so I made sure to find a safe and reliable car... I took it to my mechanic to have it looked over. He gave me the thumbs up... I hade it serviced,smoged and registered in my name... My daughter refuses to drive it she feels it is to big for her... just trying get back what I paid for it...
there is a scratch on the pass door previous owner said it was done with a shopping cart did not dent the door just scratched... as pictured
the paint on the trunk is showing wear but still shines as pictured...
the head liner is starting to sagg. I gave it a temporary fix but will need replaceing. I took it to a local upholstery shop the price is $100 to replace...
other than those minor details the car is immaculate
818-458-1216 John

SO WHATS UR ASKING PRICE????? PM ME BACK THANKS....

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
first $5500 takes it...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
god i wish i had $5500 :tears::tears::tears:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I may have a '71 Monte Carlo for sale if I get the car I looking at now...It's the one from "Livin' the Low Life"..
Moss green w/ tan vynal top, lots of gold leaf....Probably sell it for $16,000..??
[email protected] ........Won "Best of Show Lowrider" last year at the Texas State Fair Show.

IF I get the other one......

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In the 818

1 - 20 of 46 Posts