LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im putting my regal up for sale, just letting anyone and everyone know. not like LIL is the best place to sale something....but i might as well.

1987 buick regal limited
307 v8, really dont know the miles of it becuase of the 13s. how every it always starts and runs well, 200r4 over drive tranny that shifts well.
power drivers seat, crank windows and manual locks.
not a show car, its just a cool daily. it has 13" mcleans, full air ride set up with a engione drive compressor. 8 1/2 smc valves, 5/8 line to the front 1/2 on the rear, all bags are rated for 300psi. 12 gallon tank. dakota digital gauges. 10 switches
the head unit is a 3700 pioneer, with 6X9 and 3 1/2 alpine type-s speakers
$4,500.00

Attachments

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by keith089@Aug 8 2005, 03:01 PM~3562000
Dont bite the hand that may feed ya. You up for trades or just looking for Coin
coin :cool:
unless the trade just happend to be what i was buying

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
shit, i wish i could get to indiana (i have a weird issue with flying and dont have enough patience to drive that far)...it would prolly be a grand just to have it hauled to me huh...

if i were closer to you, it would be off your hands...

GOOD LUCK selling though, im going to pass the word around in my area...

as far as the engine is concerned, how are the lines,hoses, and belts holding up?

do you have the original alt. or did you buy an H/O alt?

any cutting done to wheel wells or anywhere else that wasnt patched up?

any stereo work done that might have fucking up the door panels, front dash, or original wiring?

and last but not least, why are you selling?

-qs

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to reply to a few questions.

the engines lines, hoses, and belts are good.
i have the OG alternator, no need for a Ho one.
all the sterio wireing i did with harneses, this regal didnt have door speakers...thats very rare, it how ever had type-s 6X9s and 3 1/2s that are also using wireing harneses and NOT hard wired to the car.
the wheel wells are not cut, im not sure what ya mean by "anywhere else that wasnt patched up?" but i would say no.
i am in Spencer, IN. 47460. im 1hour 1/2 from Indy, im south of indy by the way.
im selling because of another futur project...something thats going to be taking me back to square one! i drove the car tonight...its fun when people are leaning outa car windows and you aint even hittin the switch.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
no doubt that bitch is clean ass fuck but just for some wheels n air ride i think a little too much just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by cleAn85@Aug 9 2005, 03:17 AM~3565946
no doubt that bitch is clean ass fuck but just for some wheels n air ride i think a little too much just my 2 cents.
you can get 2500 to 3000 just for the regal

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Aug 9 2005, 02:22 PM~3569629
why where you going to come over here and buy it?
nah homie i'm koo i can get one as clean as yours for like $1500 just like the one i had b4 when i get home from work maybe i can put up some pics of it!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts