LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright heres the deal this is one hell of a clean caddy. i have to many things going on and im looking to sell i have another post on hear that a garage told me there was a crack in the block thats why its overheating. now other opinions told me it could be a head crack or the gasket now how much could i get for this if it has a bad motor all together it has 82000 miles on it now but is still this clean to be 100% besides the motor the hood needs painted

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no it will start and run it onerheats after 20min i was told head gasket or cracked block i dont know

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt will make a nice low low its a virgin mybe open too trades like rims for a 1999 300m or a 1994 gmc fullsize 1500 2wd or will take 900 for the car

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
so it has smoke coming out of the exhaust when running??? if not then the headgasket isnt blown, open your radiator cap and if you see any white shit on it then its gone, but if not theyre probaly trying to get over on you at the shop you took it too. my rivi got the 5.0 and i had the same problem i changed a hose and the thermo and now its fine...... just thought i might help if i could

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Originally posted by tryin2getlow@Sep 7 2005, 11:47 AM~3769200
no it will start and run it onerheats after 20min i was told head gasket or cracked block  i dont know

check the water pump,thats what happened to mine-same car-same year-same motor

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the chrome rims are extra the factorys aore included u even get the wire hubcaps :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts