LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1988 g body Monte Carlo Ls T-top

4K views 75 replies 12 participants last post by  Colorado Lowrider 
#1 ·
good unabused car
has the 4.3 v6 plenty of pep,overdrive trans good on gas

t tops do not leak

new starter and alternator

comes with brand new shocks (car does not need them right now, but does come with new ones(planned ot put 20"s on it)

tuned up and ready to go,solid floors and body clean interior, 1 dent in each fender that I am going to try and pull out

overall good car,will have pics soon

$1800
Located in CT 06492 :cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

#7 ·
who ever buys this car i have my motor for sale if ne one wants it its an og 305 from my ls only has 23,000 miles on car and motor im upgrading to something bigger and id hate to see the motor go to waste i just put a thousand dollar new carb on it if ne one interested hit me up.

#8 ·
hey I am taking pics tomorrow just want to knock the dents out of it the best I can.

it needs little things

I am putting new wiper blades on it tomorrow

here is the list of needs:
Waterpump just started leaking a little, I may replace it or if i don't replace it I will give the new buyer a brand new one. Depends on how busy I am.

The trunk lock cylinder is missing still locks and opens though
passenger door handle does not open from outside but does from inside(latch needs to be hooked up)

Just was tuned up runs drives and shift stops fine,has overdrive great on the highway. Body is good shap not rusted or rotted out,dings here and there, back left tail light lense is chipped

heats works
a/c blows just not as cold as it should
all lights work
frame not rotted

overall a good solid unbeat car for the money
FLOORS ARE SOLID,t-tops do NOT leak
clean title

as I said I will take pics once I knock the dents out the best I can, I'll replace the wiper blades..and possibley the waterpump(or will include a new 1 with the sale)

feel free to ask more questions I am not looking to burn anyone and will be as honest as possible, P.S I took the car for a 30 min ride tonight with the waterpump the way it is,leaks very little..but does leak

#24 ·
T TOP BAGS ARE IN THE TRUNK WITH BRAND NEW SHOCKS,BRAND NEW WIPER BLADES COME WITH IT AND ALSO A BRAND NEW WATER PUMP,SOME SURFACE RUST BUT OVERALL SOLID DRIVE..THIS IS CLEARLY NOT A SHOW PIECE AND WAS USED AS A DAILY DRIVER

WAS JUST TUNED UP
HAS NEW ALT AND STARTER AS WELL
ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK
THANKS FOR LOOKING

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.