LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1988 Monte Carlo LS,10k on rebuilt 305 engine,tranny shifts great,new ppg charcoal grey with tons of green flake,13x7 chrommies,wide whites,2 12 inch kicker comps,600 w fosgate amp,mp3 player,...only flaws are the top(will be replaced within the week..600 dollar job)gonna be a white vinyl with ribs full top,and a couple cracks on top dash,also has 2 way paging clifford alarm that rolls up windows pops trunk and locks doors....yes power everything ....except sunroof :(

lookin to trade for something juiced ....miss my juiced ride :(

Attachments

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ac blows hard ...needs to be charged but willing to charge if trade is right........it's an 88 so i dunno if it needs to be converted but willing if trade is righteous :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
just juice it its a hot car homie

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm was thinkin of juicing it I guess I'm just too anxious and aint got the feria right now :dunno:

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Originally posted by 7monte8@Sep 9 2005, 05:46 PM~3784661
I'm was thinkin of juicing it        I guess I'm just too anxious and aint got the feria right now :dunno:
bout to snow there soon though right put it in the garage when it does good winter project :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
7Monte8 Didnt you just get that car about a month ago....LOL
PM a Price homie....

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
in colorado....yeah just got the car...lol...miss the juice though ...sold the 78 to buy a winter beater(95 accord) and lowrider....just seeing what's out there that's juiced to trade....

I don't know if this makes any difference,but there were only about 13,000 made this year

just lookin for trades homie no price

Attachments

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
damn thats a clean monte,im not even gonna try too offer,lol you will come across a better deal as clean as that is...goodluck

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by HydroCutlass86@Sep 9 2005, 05:54 PM~3784965
damn thats a clean monte,im not even gonna try too offer,lol you will come across a better deal as clean as that is...goodluck

thanx homie

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
Where did you get the tires from??? I agree, you should just juice it yourself... That's a fine car...

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mi Gente Customs buffs them out .It's a pretty big lowrider store in my city.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts