LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up everyone,

I have a 1989 Brougham and as you know for these years the headlights are 4 square lights, I have been seeing some of the guys that build show cars running a single rectangle light on each side like the 1990s Brougham but it's not since they still run the 89 headlight bezels.

It looks like it could possibly be a headlight from a 1988 Deville, has anyone done this or know what headlights are used for this conversion or swap.

The image below is what I'm talking about.

Thank you,

Attachments

·
I got the wildstyle
Instragram: Kiloz_One
4,056 Posts
What's up everyone,

I have a 1989 Brougham and as you know for these years the headlights are 4 square lights, I have been seeing some of the guys that build show cars running a single rectangle light on each side like the 1990s Brougham but it's not since they still run the 89 headlight bezels.

It looks like it could possibly be a headlight from a 1988 Deville, has anyone done this or know what headlights are used for this conversion or swap.

The image below is what I'm talking about.

Thank you,
Cadillac Connect can send you a 90's kit for your Cadillac.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but I want to keep the 89 light bezels but just switch out the headlight its self, I believe I found the picture I posted from their page.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The problem would be finding what type of car headlight was used, the bracket from the light used could be modded to fit but figuring out what light would fit is the issue.

The headlight size would have to be at least a 4 x 14 in order to fill the 1989 bezel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts