LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: 1991 Chevrolet Caprice. Very clean car and runs great. Car has a clean title and I have owned the car for 3 1/2 years. I have taken very good care of the car and it has received routine maintenance and oil changes. Power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, cruise control, tilt wheel, tinted windows, etc. Never smoked in and mechanically runs great. Engine is a 305 V8 and leaks and burns almost no oil. I drive this car all the time so the mileage does change a bit, but it is under 126,000 now. Has a lot of power and runs very smooth. :)

14x7 wire wheels with Cooper tires (175/70r14). Plenty of tread left on the tires. Suspension has not been altered or lowered. Alpine stereo for ipod/mp3 with custom ipod/mp3 compartment in dash to hide away. Infinity Kappa speakers front and rear (4x6 plates and 6x9's). There is a little surface rust on the roof and slight paint oxidation on top from the sun, as well as some rust on the drivers side quarter panel behind the wheel (been treated with Por-15 rust inhibitor). Overall a very clean car for the year. :) I just buffed and waxed the whole car and it is ready to go. Only selling because my father was injured and I need to help my parents with some hospital bills.

Price Reduced! Was asking $3500 but I will take $3000. The pictures speak for themselves and this is a nice car with plenty of potential. If you have any questions at all just call, text, e-mail, or pm me and I will answer you asap. Thank you so much,

Seth
[email protected]
(435) 979-8400

Attachments

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was asking $3500 but I will accept $3000. Hope someone can help me out here. I have bought and sold many items through layitlow over the years and you can trust this is a clean car that runs great. It is not a show car but makes an excellent cruiser. Thanks again. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts