LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do not want to sell this one cuzz I've had plenty of fun in it,I got it off my homeboy Mr.Psta who took great care of this beautiful car.The deal is I have a baby girl on the way due Oct.4th and still don't have a vehicle for my wife.I have a 04 Dodge Hemi 1500 that I take to work and the Lac.I also have 2 boys so although I have been having my fun I have been neglecting my family so it's time for another sacrifice.I'm still catching up on my bills so I can't afford to come out of poccet right now.The Lac is a brougham w/grey pillows everything works but have not had the time to recharge the a/c which i will do when it is sold.4pump 12batts,I've had to replace the switch wiring,front motors and all solenoids.It had a booty kit at one time but I finished it off and to my knowledge is not fixable but there's always a McGiver out there.Partial wrap 5.7 ALL sensors changed out so no lights stay on the dash,shoccs in the rear so it has a decent ride powdercoated rims and pinstripe by Angelo.Nice sounds cd player and (4)6X9's w/amp,nothing serious just right.Can't think of anything else so ask all questions and I'm accepting all offers.Trades must be dependable either for myself or family.This will be in the Autotrader the following week.One.

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My bad for taking so long but my computer is slow.The dash reads 222K BUT the 5.7 and tranny have had a full rebuild within the last 60K miles.I promise you this car runs strong and has no problems,I drove it to Kingman,AZ to checc out some other cars and it had no trouble driving or overheating.Top speed was 97mph (which is really like 85mph) until it started swerving cuzz of the weight in the trunk
but other than that the only trouble was the air wasn't blowing that fast.My price is $9500 OBO and I am open to all trades and cash.Cars must be american or union made,I work in construction and they don't play on union sites,smashed windows flat tires so I wanna avoid the b.s.Post what you got cars,heat,neighbors cat whatever,really am looking for SUV but I can drive what you got and leave her my trunk.Must be dependable.

·
ONE OF THE SONS
6,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by fleetwood_talisman@Aug 31 2006, 11:30 AM~6079967
was that shit on like truccha vol 19 or 20 i think? hoppin pretty damn nice? nice clean caddy man
Thanks but I think you're talking about the other Samoans from Majestics Compton.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Aug 31 2006, 10:28 AM~6080258
Thanks but I think you're talking about the other Samoans from Majestics Compton.
yea, i think your right, i remember seein a grip of Samoans on that vol. cars look really similar, clean as hell though man, good luck with sell ;)

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Aug 31 2006, 11:19 AM~6079892
I really do not want to sell this one cuzz I've had plenty of fun in it,I got it off my homeboy Mr.Psta who took great care of this beautiful car.The deal is I have a baby girl on the way due Oct.4th and still don't have a vehicle for my wife.I have a 04 Dodge Hemi 1500 that I take to work and the Lac.I also have 2 boys so although I have been having my fun I have been neglecting my family so it's time for another sacrifice.I'm still catching up on my bills so I can't afford to come out of poccet right now.The Lac is a brougham w/grey pillows everything works but have not had the time to recharge the a/c which i will do when it is sold.4pump 12batts,I've had to replace the switch wiring,front motors and all solenoids.It had a booty kit at one time but I finished it off and to my knowledge is not fixable but there's always a McGiver out there.Partial wrap 5.7 ALL sensors changed out so no lights stay on the dash,shoccs in the rear so it has a decent ride powdercoated rims and pinstripe by Angelo.Nice sounds cd player and (4)6X9's w/amp,nothing serious just right.Can't think of anything else so ask all questions and I'm accepting all offers.Trades must be dependable either for myself or family.This will be in the Autotrader the following week.One.

easy killer

1 - 20 of 75 Posts