LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup homies...its a 92 chevy caprice ltz..I was gonna bag it..But getting bored with this car and want something different has 161xxx miles...Just trying to see what people will offer for it..It in great condition..But has a few minor sctraches and a couple very small door dings..but has no rust..one of the back windows gets slighlty off track if window goes all the way down and the drivers rear window dont go down at all.horn doesnt work after i changed steering wheel..just needs the horn wire put in..i seemed to have lost the one that came with the adapter kit..and dont have time to fix them..car was dirty in these pictures and had bird poop on it in some the pictures

I can't deliver, so any trades will have to come to me...

Attachments

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah i bought it in early spring..

i do have smoked tail lights for it..was suppose to be clear..but the ebayer was a freaking moron

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Jul 29 2005, 05:17 PM
yah i bought it in early spring..
i do have smoked tail lights for it..was suppose to be clear..but the ebayer was a freaking moron
[snapback]3506733[/snapback]​
so how much do u want for it

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
what the hell is a "caprice ltz" as i have 5 91-96 caprices & dont trhink one is a " ltz" nice car by way & will go way more miles then 161tho

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
caprice classic ltz have more options installed in the car...thats what i'm guessing...ohh yah..my homie ha one with 300,xxx miles and still going strong

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
looked at one of mine & has a broke off emblem of this so i guess one of mine is this model & that car has 300 Tho miles on it but motor was rebuilt at 250Tho

1 - 20 of 60 Posts