LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max, the body is in perfect condition except it was cut out for a walk-thru. I have almost the entire motor chromed other than the head and block, the motor is taken apart and has been in a building for about the last 5 years. Like i said just about all the motor is chromed, Intake manifold upper and lower, fuel rods windshield wiper motor, upper and lower fan shroud, valve cover. heat shields hood props, upper a arms, all the bolts to it, etc etc.... the truck has no suspension on it right now. looking to part out or sell entire truck with all of the chrome. i have pics of all the chrome parts and of the truck. The truck has been under a cover for a while. still has good interior in it. It was going to be my project truck but i dont have time to work on it anymore nor do i have the money. email me at [email protected] if interested or if you would like to see some pics.

·
Registered
795 Posts
how much

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$500 and you come get it. or $700 and i will throw in some 14x7 knockoff wire rims all chrome.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
where is the truck at and post pic's

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'M IN VIRGINIA, RIGHT ON THE NORTH CAROLINA BORDER. I WILL POST PICS MONDAY. GETTING READY TO GO OUT OF TOWN.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts