LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS is my daily, 1993 caddy sedan deville. Windows are 20% all the way around, 50% on entire windshield, & 2% on the strip across the top. 130k miles, k&n drop in filter. Looking to get 4k out of it. I have 4995 listed on the window, but I need 4 out of it. Open to trades, something juiced only though......I am on here all the time, so hit me up with any questions!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tires have about 2k on them, put still have the nubbies on them......backseat shows very VERY little signs that anyone has ever even sat in there. Front also has very little wear.....All digital dash....

interior pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks homie......hate to see this car go, but I really need to get back into something that is juiced

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Originally posted by bumpn_gt@Aug 31 2005, 08:09 AM~3725385
thanks homie......hate to see this car go, but I really need to get back into something that is juiced
Can't wait :biggrin:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this car is perfect, I have the original window sticker for this car (36k new!!), car was owned by an old couple orginally & they traded it in for a new deville. Comes with a Compustar alarm/pager. Also included are the factory wheels and tires for the winter.....

YOU will not be disappointed!!! ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hot Sauce, any pics???

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump!!! goes to auction soon.....

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP.......goes to auction tomorrow!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump, price drop to 3800 obo!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump for a slow sunday morning!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by lowjoker77@Sep 4 2005, 12:32 PM~3750508
damn i can not wait till i get my lincoln done with hydro i will be looking to trade

if you are serious.....post what you are working with right now......I may hold on to it if it is what I am looking for

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks homie........

parked out on hwy 16/60 for the labor day weekend......

·
Registered
308 Posts
What kind of struts you got in the rear to clear the 20's? Did it have the "load leveler" bullshit? My 16's rub on my Fleetwood, but I still got the load levelers. Thats a nice looking, local ride :cool:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes, the load leveler is increased so the rear is up higher......goes back to normal when stocks are put back on....

thanks for the bump homie!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts