LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling this 1993 Cadillac Brougham asking $10,000 (OBO) for it. I'm also willing to trade for a 4 Door Dulley truck 98 and up year, or a 4 Door Chevy long bed truck with some cash for this car, for more information on this car, or if interested just CONTACT BEAR @ 951 591-6986 or 951 269-6974 any time of day, Serious buyers only, first come first serve. Here are some pictures of the car:

·
The Garbageman
2,587 Posts
too much. i'd say 4 at the most. also, not fond of the cop killing mural on the back and if you, as it says in your sig...

"GIVE HONOR TO GOD WHO IS THE HEAD OF MY LIFE.
IF GOD BEFORE US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US.
CASTING ALL YOUR CARE UPON HIM; FOR HE CARES FOR YOU.

PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD!" why would you choose that picture to represent your car and lowriding in general?

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
too much. i'd say 4 at the most. also, not fond of the cop killing mural on the back and if you, as it says in your sig...

PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD!" why would you choose that picture to represent your car and lowriding in general?

:rofl:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks for the response :thumbsup: the car isn't mine, customer car & needs to be sold. TRUST ME IF IT WAS MINE IT WOULD BE REPRESENTING (GOD) ALL THE WAY & NOTHING ELSE. (NOT MY TYPE OF STYLE).:thumbsup: I guess the picture different strokes for different folks:dunno::thumbsup:

·
The Garbageman
2,587 Posts
Thanks for the response :thumbsup: the car isn't mine, customer car & needs to be sold. TRUST ME IF IT WAS MINE IT WOULD BE REPRESENTING (GOD) ALL THE WAY & NOTHING ELSE. (NOT MY TYPE OF STYLE).:thumbsup: I guess the picture different strokes for different folks:dunno::thumbsup:
i feel ya homie. G/L on the sale.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT

·
Rhd38rag
60 Posts
More pixs of car please? And also could you post a picture of this airbrushing and how hard would it be to get rid of and colour match panel where it is? Also could you post better pixs of the interior without crap all over everything? Cheers Joel

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Y do people always want a million pics . I mean if interested go see the muthafuccer . And then they crack me up with the engine pic request . If I don't have any Chrome under the engine theirs no need ta show it . It's not like u can diagnose any problems thru a pic. I put up all four sides , one interior and one trunk pic and that's it. Pics are frauds anyways Cus half the time pics make the car look better than what it really is . Jus sayin

·
STILL ORIGINAL
2,309 Posts
MAFIA HEAT - CLASSIC CAR, BEEN IN BOOKS, WON SHOWS, BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME. G/L ON THE SALE

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
More pixs of car please? And also could you post a picture of this airbrushing and how hard would it be to get rid of and colour match panel where it is? Also could you post better pixs of the interior without crap all over everything? Cheers Joel
Will post more pics when shop closes today:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM IS GOING FOR $10,000 OBO... CALL (951) 591-6986...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Here's the picture of the trunk & the mileage of the car

MAKE ME AN OFFER & YES THE FRAME IS FULLY REINFORCED

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TTT:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.