LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT IS A 94 BUICK ROADMASTER WITH 3 PUMPS CHAINBRIDGE, REINFORCED, CHROMED OUT UNDER THE HOOD, CHROME UNDIES, 7 INCH WIDE SCREEN IN EACH DOOR AND RADIO SREEN, FULL INTERIOR.HYDRAULIC SWITHCES ON THE DOORS FOR THE WINDOWS AND MIRRORS IN DOORS. THE CAR HAS MURAL ON TRUNK I WILL PUT A NEW TRUNK ON CAR PAINTED TO MATCH THE CAR. FOR SALE OR TRADE. THE CAR HAS BEEN ALL OVER TEXAS AND HAS WON 1ST IN ITS CLASS AT THE LAST 7 SHOWS.6 IN MILD AND 1 IN SEMI, IF YOU NEED ANY INFO ABOUT THE CAR JUST HIT ME UP.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HATE FUCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUUU I WENT FROM EAST TO WEST AND SOUTH TEXAS JUST TO GIVE ALL THE HATERS A CHANCE TO BEAT IT AND NOBODY HAD WHAT IT TOOK. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY IT OR NO CAR TO PUT UP AGAINT IT DONT TALK SHIT. IM NOT SAYING MY CAR IS PERFECT BUT IT HAS ONE AT SOME BIG SHOWS. LET YOUR CAR DO THE TALKING.

·
Registered
373 Posts
MAN... CAR LOOKS GOOD.. COME A LONG WAY IN A SHORT TIME!!! GOOD LUCK..!! AFTER YOU SELL IT LETS GET THAT HOPPER GOING!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Originally posted by newhopper@Nov 21 2007, 01:32 AM~9271538
IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HATE FUCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUUU I WENT FROM EAST TO WEST AND SOUTH TEXAS JUST TO GIVE ALL THE HATERS A CHANCE TO BEAT IT AND NOBODY HAD WHAT IT TOOK. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY IT OR NO CAR TO PUT UP AGAINT IT DONT TALK SHIT. IM NOT SAYING MY CAR IS PERFECT BUT IT HAS ONE AT SOME BIG SHOWS. LET YOUR CAR DO THE TALKING.
say homie,nobody's hatin on you.congrats on all your hard work and acheivements.i'm not into show cars,i'm into hopping,and racing.if you were into this shit,i would definately give you a run for your money :0 anywayz,i personally think your car is sweet :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by BlueDemon@Nov 22 2007, 12:51 PM~9282191
say homie,nobody's hatin on you.congrats on all your hard work and acheivements.i'm not into show cars,i'm into hopping,and racing.if you were into this shit,i would definately give you a run for your money :0 anywayz,i personally think your car is sweet :biggrin:
most people hate but thinks for the props dog, as for racing we can line them up on 20 my car aint slow it has the lt1 in it redy to run with a few things done to it, thats one thing about my car it can be a show car or a street car i drive it and still when shows

·
Registered
366 Posts
you're right about the haterz.as far as the racing go's,with all due respect,it wouldn't be a fair race.my street car runs low tens quarter mile times.will be in the nines after i bolt up these goodies sitting in my garage :biggrin: it's a street legal mustang that i drive 90 miles round trip to work sometimes.the funny thing is,around here,everyone's always trying to race.the look on their face is priceless when i get sidewayz punching it at 70 miles per hour and blowing their ass away,especially when i hit over 150 mph ;) my hats off to you for being a true rider though :cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts