LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRING TO GET A SMALLER FOUR BANGER CAR OR I WILL SELL IT FOR $1300 RUNNING GOOD ONLY PROBLEM GAS GAUGE DOES NOT READ......ANY QUESTIONS HIT ME UP AT [email protected] IM LOCATED IN TRI-CITIES WASHINGTON.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Where are u Located and what is the milage of vehicle, Hit me Up soon as possible or e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HERES MORE PICS OF THE INSIDE...AND FUCK THE PUTO TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE CLONE IMPALA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK AT MY SHIT ......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
111,000 MILES AND THE GAS GAUGE DOES NOT WORK AND A SALVAGE TITLE......

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1990 HONDA,TOYOTA OR NISSAN WHY WHAT YOU GOT...IMUST TRING TO FINISH MY PROJECT...

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
no offence mr longo but first off it IS a caprice.. second off calling it an impala CLONE makes it sound inferior the both the caprice AND impala.. a caprice is already inferior but that makes it sound worse

·
Registered
795 Posts
is title rebuilt yet or still salvage and is rebiuldable if it salvage how do u drive it

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MY BAD ABOUT THE WAIT BUT THE CAR IS MY DAILY DRIVER AND ITS ALREADY REBUILT ...

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
its a impala clone cuz its made to look like a impala... like if u 90 out a coupe u dont say its a 80s caddi... u say its euro or 90d...

btw nice bubble :thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
WHAT STATE U IN HIT ME BACK WITH ZIP CODE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts