LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i been keeping my eye on it for few days. i was going to bid on it when it was $75. i checked today, it was at 80 sum $. i was going to drop $100. but not now.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell yeah, but $180 is way to much for one model. shit sell me yours. j/k BIG, i had to ask.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 29 2003, 09:59 PM
somebody needs to get ahold of one and start casting them and slangin' em' for $25 a pop ;)
hell yeah, now thats what i'm talking about.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
now all we need to do is get someone with a head on their shoulders and get one to them ;)

buy that one and we'll hook it up :biggrin: lol

shit man, if it was a little cheaper we should go in halves on it and rip it apart and start getting them casted locally. we both know casters here and all ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know it, shit i was told that some guy in dougles or somewhere out there does body kits. i dont know if he sells them of he just does them for him self. but theres a start.

also that toy show, its on the last sunday of Oct (the 26th) at the Ramada hotel on poloverde and irvington.

Last edited by tonedeaf at Sep 29 2003, 10:13 PM

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 29 2003, 10:18 PM
cool man, we should seriously consider getting a resin body and producing them since everyone else is scared to.

and if we do it all i know is i'm making me a fucking 2 DOOR!!!! :thumbsup:
also the old owner of tucson hobbies also made resin kits of some plane or spaceship. he had a vacuum table, the whole works. i'm sure he souldn't be that hard to find him.

2 door vert for me

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 29 2003, 10:29 PM
also the old owner of tucson hobbies also made resin kits of some plane or spaceship.  he had a vacuum table, the whole works.  i'm sure he souldn't be that hard to find him.

2 door vert for me
chale' holmes :puffin:

(spelling?) :uh: lol

and its so true you know mines is gonna have a rollin' rag in the roof like my '63 ;)

i'm gonna smoke and eat something, we should talk about this some more in private one day soon ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Damn ,wheres all the people at now who kept askin for a Big Body Brougham .I know the price might be a lil high but when do you think you'll see one again?The price for them is only gonna keep gettin higher and even if someone does remake them using resin, i dont think youll find them for cheaper then 50$...Selling for 25$ you'll never make a profit or brake out even,i can make a copy of mine and resell it but i cant guarantee it to be a great duplicate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts