LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am currently doin a stock floor body drop for a customer and he wants to sell his old frame.. he has a 1994 S-Dime that lays frame with 20's .. the frame and truck is a regular cab short box .. the frame has a super notch the rear bag perches and the rear is set up for a 2 link set up..and the 2 5 gallon tanks go with the frame aswell they are mounted under the box behind the rear 2 link set up... the frame does need some reinforcing that i will be doin b4 it gets sold... he is askin $800.00 o.b.o. .. i can post some pics later 2 night ...if anyone wants some more info on this frame hit me up on here or call the number in my sig at the bottom of this post...thanks

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by STRAPED93FLEETWOOD@Sep 4 2005, 10:26 AM~3749443
i am currently doin a stock floor body drop for a customer and he wants to sell his old frame.. he has a 1994 S-Dime that lays frame with 20's .. the frame and truck is a regular cab short box .. the frame has a super notch the rear bag perches and the rear is set up for a 2 link set up..and the 2 5 gallon  tanks go with the frame aswell they are mounted under the box behind the rear 2 link set up... the frame does need some reinforcing that i will be doin b4 it gets sold... he is askin $800.00 o.b.o. .. i can post some pics later 2 night ...if anyone wants some more info on this frame hit me up on here or call the number in my sig at the bottom of this post...thanks
where is it located and i would like to see some pics

·
SHOT CALLER
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here are a few pics of the truck b4 i started the stock floor... it is the Yellow truck...on 20 inch KMC's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts