LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD</span>

Up for sale is my 1994 Toyota Supra, Alpine Silver, Twin Turbo, Auto, Targa Top.

OK I know it's not a lowrider but I thought I might post it here just incase someone is looking for a sports car.

I bought the car in March 2007 when it had 186,000 miles and currently it has 198,xxx miles on on the chassis/odo. The engine was replace with a low mileage engine and has less than 40,000 miles. The turbos were rebuilt about 3.5 years ago. The engine idles and transmission shifts smoothly.

There is no start up smoke, even sitting for a couple of days. The car does not leak or burn any oil. Oil has been changed every 3000 miles. Trans and rad fluild changed less than 3000 miles.

The car is stock other than the HKS bov, Super Dragger exhaust, and rims. I have the stock exhaust that will come with the car

There are some dings here and there, nothing big, and rock chips on the bumper and hood. The car has been repainted, not the best, but unnoticeable until you get close to the car. Front seats are in good shape and excellant rear seats.

I am the 3rd owner, car is located in Arizona. Clean car fax and title. All vin #'s are in place.

Asking <span style=\'color:red\'>$16,500 obo
NO TRADES. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking and now on to the pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts