LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wussup people lemme know.. i got no fucken clue for color combo.. keepin mind i still got all golds d's just sitting dere.. the only chrome exterior trim that comes with this kit is the front grill both bumpers are body color.. im using a pic of a BAD ass purp blazer from uce for help.. no i do not want to copy it... but i might paint the grill body color also..

Attachments

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
ugh oh .. i might have to knock the dust off my old 4 door blazer... i did mine green and gold two tone and foiled the bumpers and rockers ... also a nice piece of styrene and some eylets make a nice band pass box for the rear section to hide motors and a few old chips for the amps

it's got three big bad jackson motors ... one to the front and two on the rear with the knots in back ...

and deep rollers for that 13x7 look

jeveries might remember it from another miniature models board ... under the name just call me J

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
nice lookin blazer big poppa ... i got gold deep rollers on it here but i think i am gonna go back to chrome .

:cool:

anyways its looking like this could use a new wet coat .. been a while since i looked at it ,,,chips and sheeyat ..

oh yeah this was originally painted in 2000...so you can bet its been handled...dropped..chippped.. faded,oxidized.. hopped.....changed stings...hopped again.... (over all i would do it again!)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
interior has held its age a lil better ...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
this one and one more ... front motor ... i tucked between the front axle area and moved the firewall a bit with a lighter ..3 jackson remember

Attachments

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
not trying to whore your topic at all caddi luva ...just giving you something to think about ...

i thought my box i dea was cool for what scrap stuff i was using ... but big poppas box is sweet ... my rear window looks all kinda foggy

keep us updated ...

heres the rear motor lay out(blurry),as well as the rest of the chasis incase you decide to juice it :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by ice64berg@Aug 27 2005, 08:57 AM~3702720
not trying to whore your topic at all caddi luva ...just giving you something to think about ...

i thought my box i dea was cool for what scrap stuff i was using ... but big poppas box is sweet  ... my rear window looks all kinda foggy

keep us updated ...

heres the rear motor lay out(blurry),as well as the rest of the chasis incase you decide to juice it :biggrin:
ol school bandpass, I put a lot of thought into that thing, first scratchbuilt item, plus the window air shocks. This was the first model I used foil on. I taped off the chrome grille to paint the inside black and when I took the tape off, so did the chrome. So I was forced to try foil and I haven't looked back since.

I haven't seen a Blazer done up in forever, there was a badass one at a show in Ohio, I'll see if i can dig up pics

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok so i have a new tube of testors glue.. this shyt werks pretty nice.. did a little building just the block and headers.. ima paint it body color.. and the rest will be chrome.. i guess.. im using a pic of a tan engine for reference..

Attachments

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by Cadi Luva@Aug 27 2005, 01:46 PM~3703878
ok so i have a new tube of testors glue.. this shyt werks pretty nice.. did a little building just the block and headers.. ima paint it body color.. and the rest will be chrome.. i guess.. im using a pic of a tan engine for reference..
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: wrong glue your shit is gonna take months to dry.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by highridah@Aug 27 2005, 09:15 PM~3703971
wrong glue your shit is gonna take months to dry.
the motor is dry already... and i glued on the bumpers... guess what they're dry...
:0 :0 :0

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by highridah@Aug 27 2005, 09:18 PM~3703983
im not the only one whos gonna tell you that shit doesnt dry strong enough

always buy orange

well thanks... now ur being helpful... and not trying to be funny.. ill keep the orange in mind next time...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts