LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
hydroblood
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 deville and it will turn over but it is getting no spark to the plugs, I put in a new coil, electronic igniton moduale, and a computer but it still wont do nothing but just turn over. I did the diognostic thing with the heater and it comes up with io52 po52 thats all, what could be wrong with this car. Please help me on this one im stumped lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
look inside the distributor ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Originally posted by 83caddyhopper@Sep 21 2007, 07:59 PM~8844165
I have a 95 deville and it will turn over but it is getting no spark to the plugs, I put in a new coil, electronic igniton moduale, and a computer but it still wont do nothing but just turn over.  I did the diognostic thing with the heater and it comes up with io52 po52 thats all, what could be wrong with this car. Please help me on this one im stumped lol
this happened to me 2 i have the same car a 95 cadillac sedan deville same engine and i changed the whole distributor and then when i changed that my fuel pump went bad
 

·
hydroblood
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks homie, I am gonna try to replace the distributor cap and see if that works to crank it, this shit is getting old
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Originally posted by 83caddyhopper@Sep 25 2007, 05:04 AM~8865113
thanks homie, I am gonna try to replace the distributor cap and see if that works to crank it, this shit is getting old
not the distributor cap ese im talking about the whole distributor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Originally posted by 83caddyhopper@Sep 27 2007, 12:31 PM~8881938
put a new distributor on still nothing  :angry:  :dunno:  :mad:  :guns: damn car
well u know if it didnt start just turn the distributor 180 degrees cuz for some reason if its 180 degrees off it wont work that happen to me 2
 

·
hydroblood
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SantaneroX3@Oct 3 2007, 06:15 PM~8925924
well u know if it didnt start just turn the distributor 180 degrees cuz for some reason if its 180 degrees off it wont work that happen to me 2
I put the new distributor in and when i took the old one out I marked the spots, now it will run but it runs bad, too bad to try to drive, but it will crank. What do you mean turn it 180 degrees? do you mean the rotor button and all or just turn it when the cap is on and almost tighten downd? can you take a pic of yours so I can see which way the distributor is turned, this car is killing me
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top