LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 cadillac deville for sale or trade. 130k actual miles. good AC. nice daily driver. i got it off old man that was the second owner. it just went thru emmisions in feb/11. so its got tags till feb. 2013. i had to put it a new radiator, with hoses, and a new thermostat. its passed the first time so the motor and the tranny are very strong. drives like a caddy. recent tune up and oil change. last week the power steering pump went out so i put in a new one and a driver belt too. i hate to let her go but i have a lil one on the way. wife wont let me keep it says we need something more economical. its a v8 4.9 engine like i said very strong. its got a jvc deck but stock speakers. the rims are 17s i believe there off a 01 cts the two front ties are fairly new the backs ones should be changed some time soon with summer comming. im looking to get 2300 for it. but money talks as for trades must be atleast a v6 and a daily driver as i need it for work it must have tags and ac. please dont waste my time or yours if you dont have money, i dont care to hear about your problems we all have problems.this weekend only i will take 1800 no bullshit and no less local sale only please and thak you

·
Registered
790 Posts
CHEAP AS HELL THOUGH....DAMN :thumbsup: Should sell quick, this bitch is clean for sure

·
Registered
646 Posts
Where u located LOCO????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts