LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK IF I DONT SELL THIS BIGBODY THIS WEEKEND I WILL STOCK IT UP, NOT DESPERATE TO GET RID OF IT. SO HERE ARE THE DETAILS 107K MILES BLOWS A/C THIS CAR WILL TAKE YOU ANYHERE, COMES WITH 72 SPOKE DAYTONS 2PUMPS SIX BATTERIES 4 SWITCHES, LEATHER LOOKS BRAND NEW STILL AND LOOKS EXCELLENT. ASKING PRICE IS 6500 O.B.O SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY OR WILL TAKE TRADE BUT HAS TO BE CLEAN AND DRIVABLE. PM ME OFFERS OR TRADES










 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #2


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
got this 86 grand pirx euro lights 2 pumps 6 battery interior is done jus needs front seat white to complete it v8 5.0 will take u any where its my dail driver








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
DONT STOCK IT UP! I GOT A CLEAN STOCK ONE FOR YOU ALREADY! 96 FLEET. :biggrin:




























IT NOW HAS A BUMPER KIT WITH MATCHING COLOR 100 SPOKES...


:thumbsup:
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Ru-Nutty@May 27 2011, 03:36 PM~20642106
DONT STOCK IT UP! I GOT A CLEAN STOCK ONE FOR YOU ALREADY! 96 FLEET.  :biggrin:


























IT NOW HAS A BUMPER KIT WITH MATCHING COLOR 100 SPOKES...
:thumbsup:
clean how many miles
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by DIE-HARD-87@May 27 2011, 02:15 PM~20641643
got this 86 grand pirx euro lights 2 pumps 6 battery interior is done jus needs front seat white to complete it v8 5.0 will take u any where its my dail driver









[/b][/quote]
im good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
i have a 89 brougham clean blk paint stripped n mural bumper kit blk spoke 13s wrapped frame three pumps 8 batts but rackd for 14 clean interior no rips keep ur set up n ill trade if u dwn pm for pixs thx
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by townbizzness@May 27 2011, 05:59 PM~20642944
i have a 89 brougham clean blk paint stripped n mural bumper kit blk spoke 13s wrapped frame three pumps 8 batts but rackd for 14 clean interior no rips keep ur set up n ill trade if u dwn pm for pixs thx
I'm good homie, good luck with your trade.
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by FORGIVEN@May 27 2011, 11:49 AM~20640790
OK IF I DONT SELL THIS BIGBODY THIS WEEKEND I WILL STOCK IT UP, NOT DESPERATE TO GET RID OF IT. SO HERE ARE THE DETAILS 107K MILES BLOWS A/C THIS CAR WILL TAKE YOU ANYHERE, COMES WITH 72 SPOKE DAYTONS 2PUMPS SIX BATTERIES 4 SWITCHES, LEATHER LOOKS BRAND NEW STILL AND LOOKS EXCELLENT. ASKING PRICE IS 6500 O.B.O SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY OR WILL TAKE TRADE BUT HAS TO BE CLEAN AND DRIVABLE. PM ME OFFERS OR TRADES











TTT for the night
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Morning bump
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by FORGIVEN@May 27 2011, 11:49 AM~20640790
OK IF I DONT SELL THIS BIGBODY THIS WEEKEND I WILL STOCK IT UP, NOT DESPERATE TO GET RID OF IT. SO HERE ARE THE DETAILS 107K MILES BLOWS A/C THIS CAR WILL TAKE YOU ANYHERE, COMES WITH 72 SPOKE DAYTONS 2PUMPS SIX BATTERIES 4 SWITCHES, LEATHER LOOKS BRAND NEW STILL AND LOOKS EXCELLENT. ASKING PRICE IS 6500 O.B.O SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY OR WILL TAKE TRADE BUT HAS TO BE CLEAN AND DRIVABLE. PM ME OFFERS OR TRADES











I really don't want to stock it up, any 2003 and up accords out there for trade
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like it might just stay with us :happysad:
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT for a night bump
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last day today to make a deal on this running excellent bigbody :) all pm's returned..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
my boy has a 86 elco clean as fuck i think hes crazy to trade but he likes your cadi ill try and post pics
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
did u check the el co out?
 

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
Joined
·
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its nice but not my style of car, thanks anyways
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,039 Posts
Bad ass cadi, serious buyer, pm me a price if u can or have it delivered to texas...
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top