LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I PUT THIS ON AWHILE BACK WHEN I WAS IN NEBRASKA BUT NO LUCK, NOW ITS IN SAN DIEGO AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL WANT IT......

1995 Impala SS has the LT1 and 4L60E tranny. Has 112k on the odometer mostly highway, driver seat has some wear but the rest of the interior is perfect and has a couple cosmetic flaws on the body but nothing you couldnt do yourself... Don't really have any set price im just looking to see whats offered! im also open to serious trades ... I will post pics ASAP but if your interested PM me!
NEEDS TO GO ASAP

·
Registered
57 Posts
Shit, if you want to see whats offered, I got $500 on the table....

How much do you know about the car b/c if I am not mistaken, the transmission, unless swapped, should be a 4L60E....

What color? And is it a true SS or a clone?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SORRY ITS DCM AND YES ITS A TRUE SS!

HERES SOME OF THE PICTURES IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANYTHING SPECIFIC JUST LET ME KNOW......TTT

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS BUT IM REALLY JUST LOOKIN FOR A DAILY.... BUTS THE LS IS CLEAN THO SHOULD SELL QUICK!.....TTT

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE CAR JUST LET ME KNOW...IM AT THE NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE BASE IN CORONADO,CA......NEED TO SELL ASAP.....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Originally posted by 92capriceSS@Oct 4 2007, 06:08 PM~8934097
THANKS BUT IM REALLY JUST LOOKIN FOR A DAILY.... BUTS THE LS IS CLEAN THO SHOULD SELL QUICK!.....TTT
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD OFFER BUT ITS TO FAR ANYWAYS.
I'M LOOKIN FOR A DAILY TOO.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SALE HOMIE :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
nice SS,good luck with your sale :cool:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
POST PICS OF TRADES.....AND I DONT REALLY HAVE A SET PRICE, JUST LOOKING FOR REASONABLE OFFERS T T T.......NEEDS TO GO IM GOING TO BE DEPLOYED SOON

·
I See You Bitch !!!
18,241 Posts
I GOT THIS , HERE ARE SOME PIC'S . & I'M IN L.A.
WHAT YOU TRYING TO GET CASH WISE ?

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
how about this............89 chevy caprice. runs super tight, 124k, everything works lets do this. im in san diego.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what are the spec's on the cadi? and no I dont really got a round about price just something fair... The pics of the 89' didnt show but I will look at it on a diffrent computer. in the mean time T T T :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
well lets try it again. thats not me in the pic its my boy. i let him use it for a photo shoot and he put his bitch on my roof. i was pissed

·
I See You Bitch !!!
18,241 Posts
Originally posted by 92capriceSS@Oct 10 2007, 05:44 PM~8971878
what are the spec's on the cadi? and no I dont really got a round about price just something fair... The pics of the 89' didnt show but I will look at it on a diffrent computer. in the mean time T T T :biggrin:
PM SENT

1 - 20 of 27 Posts