LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by RIVERSIDELOWRIDING@May 23 2011, 04:57 PM~20612571
1,800 IF PICKED UP BY WED...
Where you located at and how does the motor run?

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RIVERSIDE , CALIFORNIA - LOS ANGELES,CALIFORNIA IS WHERE THE CAR IS LOCATED AT...

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Originally posted by RIVERSIDELOWRIDING@May 25 2011, 11:44 AM~20626125
RIVERSIDE , CALIFORNIA - LOS ANGELES,CALIFORNIA IS WHERE THE CAR IS LOCATED AT...
right on...my dude wants it...imma get atcha tho ;)

·
~IM STILL HERE~
1,858 Posts
Originally posted by RIVERSIDELOWRIDING@May 23 2011, 03:57 PM~20612571
1,800 IF PICKED UP BY WED...
I would go pick it up from you but that comment about it needing a tranny flush is not sitting well with me. Is the tranny acting up? Is that why it needs the service?

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I GUESS I PUT THE WRONG FLUID OR MAYBE I PUT THE NEW CONVERTER ON WRONG IDK , TRANNY HAS A WARRENTY IF IT TOOK A SHIT , DROVE IT AROUND MONDAY AND TUESDAY THEN THE TORQUE CONVERTER WAS ACTING UP SO I CHANGED IT TO A NEW ONE AND USED WHATEVER OIL WAS SITING HERE AND NOW IT ACTS LIKE ITS IN NEUTRAL WHEN I PUT IT IN GEAR...SO IDK..IF I GET IT FIXED THEN PRICE WILL GO UP I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO TAKE A LOOK AND SEE WHATS WRONG WITH IT..

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by RIVERSIDELOWRIDING@May 25 2011, 09:05 PM~20630672
I GUESS I PUT THE WRONG FLUID OR MAYBE I PUT THE NEW CONVERTER ON WRONG IDK , TRANNY HAS A WARRENTY IF IT TOOK A SHIT , DROVE IT AROUND MONDAY AND TUESDAY THEN THE TORQUE CONVERTER WAS ACTING UP SO I CHANGED IT TO A NEW ONE AND USED WHATEVER OIL WAS SITING HERE AND NOW IT ACTS LIKE ITS IN NEUTRAL WHEN I PUT IT IN GEAR...SO IDK..IF I GET IT FIXED THEN PRICE WILL GO UP I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO TAKE A LOOK AND SEE WHATS WRONG WITH IT..
:banghead: so it dont run my boy??? dammmno bueno

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RUNS BUT DOESNT DRIVE RIGHT NOW AND IDK WHY ..IT DID LAST WEEK..JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO CHECK IT OUT , MY MOM JUST GOT OUT THE HOSPITAL SO IM WATCHING HER SO I DONT HAVE TIME TO MESS WITH THE TRANS AND FIX IT..IT COULD BE SOMETHING EASY OR IT COULD BE A TORQUE CONVERTER WHICH IS 100 PLUS LABOR TO PUT IT IN.

·
FOE FIFTHS
1,262 Posts
Originally posted by harborarea310@May 25 2011, 11:17 AM~20625951

:0 :0 U GET'N RID OF THE LS J ??

·
FOE FIFTHS
1,262 Posts
Originally posted by RIVERSIDELOWRIDING@May 26 2011, 12:13 PM~20633796
TAKE IT TO THE TOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKS CLEAN HOMIE GOOD LUCK WITH SALE OR TRADE :cool:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts