LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale I have a 95 Lincoln Town Car. Car is in exellent condition! 4.6 V8 with only 125,xxx miles that runs great with smooth transmission. Oil changes done every 2500 miles. A/C is ICE COLD!! Interior has a rare butter scotch color with no rips or tears in the leather. Interior is in GREAT condition! Car has HID headlights, other than that car is completely original. Air bag suspension is working perfect and was replaced not to long ago! Rides like your on a cloud. Tires are all michelin with good tread left. Car has a clean title and is valued at $3,800 by 3 reputeable car appraisers. I can also include a set of 14" wire wheels if you like that style. It's in a picture below. I'm asking only $2,999 OBO. Call/ text 786-294-8015 or pm me.

Located in Hollywood, FL. Can ship! Buyer pays and arranges the pick up. Thank you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Up for sale I have a 95 Lincoln Town Car. Car is in exellent condition! 4.6 V8 with only 125,xxx miles that runs great with smooth transmission. Oil changes done every 2500 miles. A/C is ICE COLD!! Interior has a rare butter scotch color with no rips or tears in the leather. Interior is in GREAT condition! Car has HID headlights, other than that car is completely original. Air bag suspension is working perfect and was replaced not to long ago! Rides like your on a cloud. Tires are all michelin with good tread left. Car has a clean title and is valued at $3,800 by 3 reputeable car appraisers. I can also include a set of 14" wire wheels if you like that style. It's in a picture below. I'm asking only $2,999 OBO. Call/ text 786-294-8015 or pm me.

Located in Hollywood, FL. Can ship! Buyer pays and arranges the pick up. Thank you.

R u interested in selling the wheels?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Give me $2200 and you pay for shipping....I need one of these gone man...i thought I would be able to keep a daily but I am having parking issues in my townhouse complex. The association is all over my ass. I'm trying to get rid of the tan one mainly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.