LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i'm selling my 1995 tsi talon because school is starting and I need some extra cash for school. I put couple g's into this car and countless amount of work into it myself. I don't really want to sell it but hey i need to pay for school. Anyways here is a little more about the car. Its a 1995 tsi talon all wheel drive turbo charged. Selling it for $10,000obo.... I have receipts on everything done to the car.

Exterior
18" Speedy lite-5 black BRAND NEW rims with 2" polished lip wrapped on some nexen n3000....i got them 2 weeks ago so there basically BRAND NEW..%95 tread left.
Also painted all yellow decal to red and did the calipers red also
Black exterior, paint is an excellent condition no rust anywhere
Full alpine system with a 12" type R sub in a Basswork box, alpine mp3 deck

Mods
Full engine swap, including the turbo and side mount inercooler, 4g63t(the engine) has 70,000km and the body has 170k.
t25 Turbo
air intake
2.5" Downpipe
3" Hks full exhaust system with 4" tip
TurboXS Type-H-RFL BOV (very load blow off valve)
replaced all wheel bearings
replaced all pads
all belts including timing belt and all internal belts were done 2 months ago including the alternator

I have babied it since day one and changed oil every 3k with Mobile 1 synthateic. List goes on to much to list...pm me for more details or if you are interested... Car runs FAST and runs awesome. Its also sounds awesome and is good on gas. The turbo spools VERY loud and the Bov is simply amazing, this car is definately a head turner when you drive it. BUT I need to get rid of asap because school is starting very soon, school is more important then cars so whatever.

I'm lookin for either a lo lo or 9-10g's...or lo lo and some cash it really depends on the lo lo...... but this car is definately worth that much with all the mods. But anyways hit me up if you got a lo lo you wanna trade.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not really a tuner i always been into lo lo's..... and i didn't make a topic on this one.... it said server busy when i tried posting before and i never saw it.......but yea i'm just lookin for some dudes who wanna trade there extra lo lo's or even just a 81 couple or a cadi with no juice and some cash...... i just need a car with lo lo's or a nice caddy or impala with no juice i don't care

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lookin for 79-84 caddy.... perferabley a coupe..... i don't care if its got no juice i want a project car but has to be in good coniditon

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o my bad i thought it didn't post because when i hit post new topic said server busy so i didn't think it posted.... my bad homes.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
that car is not worth 10gs bro plsu the car seems stock to me wheres is it heavy modified from only upgradei sah bro was

air intake
dwn pipe
bov
exhaust

thats not a big inproment bro speacially for 10gs

u might wanna lower the price and its not heavly modified bro i use to work a dsm shop tunning dem for customers do u even got a front mountand u still have the same factory t25 u should of gone with a t28 or big 16g

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea well thats why i'm asking for trade or a caddy, impala not juiced i'm willling to trade.... i'm lookin for a 79-82 2dr coupe caddy but w.e caddy will be good

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Originally posted by Juicy+Sep 3 2006, 08:11 AM~6095762-->
not really a tuner i always been into lo lo's..... and i didn't make a topic on this one.... it said server busy when i tried posting before and i never saw it.......but yea i'm just lookin for some dudes who wanna trade there extra lo lo's or even just a 81 couple or a cadi with no juice and some cash...... i just need a car with lo lo's or a nice caddy or impala with no juice i don't care
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Juicy
@Sep 3 2006, 02:33 PM~6097021
yea well thats why i'm asking for trade or a caddy, impala not juiced i'm willling to trade.... i'm lookin for a 79-82 2dr coupe caddy but w.e caddy will be good
I tried to be nice, i am sorry but: look you fuck tard aint nobody and i mean nobody gonea trade a fucking lowlow or a fucking cadi or even a fucking impala for a shity pos tuner this is a lowrider site most people on here hate and i mean hate tuners even if you want a stright up sale 10gs is way over the fucking limt I use to own a fucking car dealer and we use to sell those even better looking ones for a g in and out when we asked 1500 nobody asked about the dam car so why dont you put a asking price for a g and pray to god to close a deal

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Originally posted by EL_PASO@Sep 3 2006, 06:49 PM~6097284
I tried to be nice, i am sorry but: look you fuck tard aint nobody and i mean nobody gonea trade a fucking lowlow or a fucking cadi or even a fucking impala for a shity pos tuner this is a lowrider site most people on here hate and i mean hate tuners even if you want a stright up sale 10gs is way over the fucking limt I use to own a fucking car dealer and we use to sell those even better looking ones for a g in and out when we asked 1500 nobody asked about the dam car so why dont you put a asking price for a g and pray to god to close a deal
:0 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: that boy said 10k for a p.o.s. talon

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by Juicy@Sep 3 2006, 03:33 PM~6097021
What's wrong with a 77-78 or 83-84? Don't like the bodystyle?

ON BEHALF OF WINNIPEG AND CANADA, I APOLOGIZE FOR PEOPLE WHO COME ON HERE TRYING TO SELL THEIR NON LOWRIDER CARS FOR WAY TOO MUCH MONEY AND THINK SOMEONE IS GOING TO TRADE THEM AN UNCUT IMPALA FOR IT.

Sorry about reviving an old topic. I was linked to it and thought it was fresh.

·
Registered
665 Posts
LMFAO @HEAVILY modified..

i seen this goof, he never touched his car, only thing he did was SPRAY paint his elbmes and his calipers red haha and he fucked it up while he was doing it!..

straight up goof

i swear hes the biggest window shoppin i've known. ask 77coupe, he will back me up too!

hahaha one day he wanted a skyline, next was a low low, next was a caddy, next it was a import, blahh mofo cant keep stop peaking through the windows!

·
Registered
238 Posts
i would trade my 84 silverado for it but it aint no lo lo....haha....

·
Registered
181 Posts
edit.old ass topic

1 - 17 of 17 Posts