·
Registered
864 Posts
man that fucker looks really good good luck homie :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UP FORSALE IS A 1996 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD THIS CAR HAS ONLY BEEN HOPPED A FEW TIMES IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND TO THIS DAY IM STILL CUSTOMIZING IT IN CASE IT DONT SELL IT.

THE TOP WAS ALL PATTERNED OUT BY MY BOY FROM L.A. IT HAS CUSTOM GRAPHICS W/CANDY MAGENTA AND WILD CHERRY ,ALSO THE SIDE - HOOD AND TRUNK ALSO HAVE CUSTOM CANDY GRAPHICS (NOT PIN STRIPES)ALSO ADDED 2002 CADILLAC EMBLEMS

I WILL BE ADDING AND CHANGING PICTURES AS THE DAYS GO BY SO KEEP WATCHING ,IF YOU WANT PICS HIT ME UP I HAVE TONS

THE CAR WAS COMPLETELY REMOVED FROM THE FRAME AND HAS A FULLY WRAPPED & MOLDED FRAME W/A STRECTED BELLY AND PAINTED FORSALE OR TRADE FOR IMPALA OR UNCUT BIGBODY

COMPLETE CHROME UNDERCARRIAGE W/MOLDED AND EXTENDED UPPER LOWER A-ARMS &TRAILING ARMS

COMPLETE SILVER PAINT INCLUDING THE BELLY AND FRAME

4 ALL CHROME PITBULL HYDRAULIC PUMPS AND 1 ADEX DUMPTO THE FRONT AND 2 ADEL DUMPS ,COMPLETE W/CHROME FITTINGS, 14 BRAND NEW BATTERYS W/CHROME CONECTORS AND CLEAR CABLES

13X7 CUSTOM MADE ZENITH WIRE WHEELS W/155/80/13 TIRES

THE CAR RUNS PERFECT w/LT1 ENGINE , AC BLOWS COLD I JUST HAD A COMPLETE TUNE UP DONE ON IT

THIS CAR IS NO JOKE IT WILL HIT THE SKY ON THE SECOND LICK THE CAR HAS BEEN TAKEN COMPLETELY APART AND THEN PUT BACK TOGETHER W/A COMPLETE PAINT JOB IF YOU HAVE ANY ? PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 714-783-8740 OR TWO WAY 124*414144*2 IF YOU WANT ANY MORE PICS ILL EMAIL THEM ALSO CASH WILL END THE AUCTION ,PART TRADE WILL ALSO WORK LOOKING FOR IMPALA OR UNCUT STOCK BIGBODY
I WILL TAKE ANY OFFERS RIGHT NOW SO HIT ME UP

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
damn just got cable internet and I seen this car and was like this cable is worth the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE CAR HOMIE, just made my cable upgrade on the net 100000000000000000000000000000000 times better :biggrin:

THANK YOU

1 - 20 of 208 Posts