LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
Originally posted by buick83t@Jan 18 2010, 08:03 PM~16332102
:biggrin: ttt
u firm on the price?? car needs a lil tlc,but gr8 4 a p j :rimshot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
yoo big dogg did u ever sell the brougham on ur avii???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
you would get more offers if you would trade this thing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
you would get more offers if you would trade this thing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
sorry double post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by ♠NEFF-U♠@Jan 18 2010, 09:14 PM~16334399
yoo big dogg did u ever sell the brougham on ur avii???
Whats up NEFF U i am trying to stay close to that price and yea i sold that car 4 months ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by MIKE66@Jan 18 2010, 09:14 PM~16334401
you would get more offers if you would trade this thing
I know but have too much on my plate right now so it must sell. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by HUSTLE_HARDER_63@Jan 18 2010, 10:43 PM~16335548
I GOT 2K CASH IN HAND
I will pass, try buying an all stock 1996 fleetwood you will be spending 4 to 6k on one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,114 Posts
Originally posted by buick83t@Jan 18 2010, 11:46 PM~16335571
I will pass, try buying an all stock 1996 fleetwood you will be spending 4 to 6k on one.
HOMIE IVE BUILT 4 FRAME OFF BIGBODYS

THE PROBLEM WITH THIS ONE IS ITS BEEN USED AND ABUSED

FRESH UN TOUCHED BIGBODY IS WORTH MORE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Silentdawg@Jan 18 2010, 10:47 PM~16335583
trunk pics?
I forgot to take pics of the trunk, will try to take some soon but its going to be raining all week. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by HUSTLE_HARDER_63@Jan 18 2010, 10:48 PM~16335594
HOMIE IVE BUILT 4 FRAME OFF BIGBODYS

THE PROBLEM WITH THIS ONE IS ITS BEEN USED AND ABUSED

FRESH UN TOUCHED BIGBODY IS WORTH MORE
So you tell me when have you seen a 96 big body for $2000 weather it was cut or stock, I haven't. Look i am not trying to insult your intelligence or argue with you. I feel like i am asking a fair price, but $2000 is too low for me. I hope you understand. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,114 Posts
Originally posted by buick83t@Jan 18 2010, 11:57 PM~16335676
So you tell me when have you seen a 96 big body for $2000 weather it was cut or stock, I haven't.  Look i am not trying to insult your intelligence or argue with you.  I feel like i am asking a fair price, but $2000 is too low for me. I hope you understand. Thanks.
ME EITHER NO DIS RESPECT BUT THATS WHAT I MEAN A GOOD CLEAN 95-96 BIGBODY AROUND 3500 TO 4500 BUT UN MOLESTED

YOURS PAINTS NO GOOD CHROMES NO GOOD INTERIOR NO GOOD SO ITS A GREAT PROJECT RIDE IF THE FRAMES STILL GOOD

IF YOU STILL HAVE IT HIT ME UP


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,129 Posts
Originally posted by buick83t@Jan 18 2010, 11:41 PM~16335528
Whats up NEFF U i am trying to stay close to that price and yea i sold that car 4 months ago.
:thumbsup: wht parts do u have left over 4rm the 2 doorbrougham??
shit big body should sell fast :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top