LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pawty PepOZ! Im gonna repaint my blazer, cause it was midtoned to much and it was useless putting pearl in cause the flakes cover alot of the shit up anyways. Im wanting to put some easy patterns and murals on the blazer that make it stand out a but more. I was woundering if yall could possibly help me out, give me some pointers and ideas. THe car is gonna be a driftwood base with light gold flakes. Driftwood is almost like a tan but with a bit more of a gold look to it. Maybe I could use a gold flake just for the murals? Also how would I make the templates for the murals to go on the car? Should I try and find someone that has one of them computer vinyl cutters for the designs? What type of designs do yall think would look pimp on a blazer? Help THanks, Chris

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
id just go with the flow of the body lines, you can make your own patern designs with different width tapes.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn bout time someone responds to this thread. I just dont want the murals lookin like a bunch of lines, and I was hoping someone could tell me a few simple ways on how they did theirs. If I were to use a kandy like yours with pure flake murals though i think it would be simple and look pimp as fuck.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
are you going with candy or just base clear paint?? That color sounds about like the color on my lincoln, and I want patterns on it also....

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im honestly debating because I dont know how I am gonna paint the gutters and everything like (I dont wanna have to take westherstripping and all that junk apart) that so I was wating to use close to the original gm tan base. I dont know though I can use driftwoodbase with flakes. I am pretty set on a kandy though. Just dont know only time will tell. I do want patterns and murals though

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Originally posted by /\Chris/\@Jan 12 2004, 06:56 AM
Im honestly debating because I dont know how I am gonna paint the gutters and everything like (I dont wanna have to take westherstripping and all that junk apart) that so I was wating to use close to the original gm tan base. I dont know though I can use driftwoodbase with flakes. I am pretty set on a kandy though. Just dont know only time will tell. I do want patterns and murals though
can you still do patterns with base clear???

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sure I could like maybe use the Metallic flake in the basecoat to make murals. Then do pinstriping with pure metal flake around the murals. Its kinda getting me excited but damn Blazers are fuckin big.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts