LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im changing my set up in my Lincoln wich is a 3 pump pro hopper street kit with double pump to the front and one to the back with accumulators. Im moving two pumps to the rear with a whammy tank and will be getting a LA Series pump for the front, here it goes :biggrin:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
9,464 Posts

lookin good man!

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im leaving the batteries were they are so I will just be cutting out the middle and remove the pumps and weld up a new pump rack. And how come no one told me that when you take off the hoses from the accumulators that oil pours out like a fountain :angry:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
8 year old oil :wow: Poped the tanks off and the o-rings look and felt good so they will stay, I bought extra ones anyway. Here is the tank, ready to install :biggrin:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

New rack build/install

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
129 Posts
lookin good homie...i never realized the back layed that low...u throwen the sixteens in the back still....or u goin wit 14s.....the whammy tank is lookin nice also...fits perfectly

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
very nice work homie :biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Looking much cleaner already....looking good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I plumb the pumps today and started on some interior panels that will hold the amp, cap, and switch wiring block.

Broken check valve :0
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well today I built a new amp rack and hooked up a cold air intake :biggrin:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Im leaving the batteries were they are so I will just be cutting out the middle and remove the pumps and weld up a new pump rack. And how come no one told me that when you take off the hoses from the accumulators that oil pours out like a fountain :angry:

if you would have asked me i would have told you a trick for that. anytime you disconnect the lines with accumulators on them you first dump the car all the way down then open your slowdowns all the way and hit the switch down again that will empty your accumulators and release pressure :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had the week off :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
some bling :biggrin:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Well today I built a new amp rack and hooked up a cold air intake :biggrin:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

hey brutha...that's bad ass, let me know how it works, been thinking of one for years, just never see it done on a towncar!!!

if you would have asked me i would have told you a trick for that. anytime you disconnect the lines with accumulators on them you first dump the car all the way down then open your slowdowns all the way and hit the switch down again that will empty your accumulators and release pressure :biggrin:

good to know homie...thanks!!!

some bling :biggrin:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

im jealous...!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by ScrapinCadillacs90@Dec 11 2008, 06:54 PM~12402837
nice control arms homie...there looking good.....whos the guy u got them from...and are the lowers reinforced

got them from westsidenickie on here and Im gonna reinforce the lowers this weekend :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 289 Posts